Chapter 10

Your pov.

I felt myself stiffen as I heard a voice behind me. "Well, if it isn't my precious y/n. How you been love?". It was the voice of Peter Pan. Peter Pan was an evil man. He had kidnapped me when I was 15 and brought me to Never Land for about a month there, half a year here. He claimed that I could be the first lost girl, and said himself in love with me. Although, I knew I would not be the first lost girl... He still had his"first lost girl", Wendy Darling" trapped in a cage in Never Land. I was still trying to come up with a plan to save the poor girl, unless The Savior hadn't done that already. "Pan." I spat in disgust and stood up, facing him. "I was fine until you showed up." I answered his question. He frowned but covers it with a cough before smirking. "You know, it wasn't very nice of you to leave Never Land y/n~" he said circling me. I didn't bother to turn while he flew, just watched him with my eyes. Which were currently as grey as the moon in anger, with a blue glowing tint."you know I'll get you back-" he said from behind me. I whipped around and went to punch him but he wasn't there."looking for me?" I heard him behind me. I turned around and looked up to see him on the highest point of the roof, his green eyes almost glowing in the dark. I quickly climbed up there, not noticing how loud it might be for the twins.I narrowed my eyes at him."hardly"I threw a punch and stumbled forward a bit when he dissapeared."grr, COME OUT AND FIGHT ME PAN!" I shouted. I heard a voice behind me, and bellow a bit."y/n? What are you doi-OOF!" I punched whoever it was in the stomach after I jumped down from the high place to where they were. "Oh..that's gonna leave a mark" I heard a familiar voice weeze out, I gasped."Dipper?! I am so, so sorry. I thought you were someone else!"I said, kneeling down and helping him up."it's ok" he said with a small smile,"but, who did you think it could be? And especially that high up?" He said. I mentally panicked but showed nothing on the outside, I smiled my practiced fake smile"no one, just parinoided I guess.." You said. He gave you a worried look but seemed to buy it"ok, well you should come back inside....I don't want you falling off the roof"he said,half joking half not.I nodded"ok" we walked down the ladder and back into the twins room. I fell asleep,not noticing the piercing green eyes glaring at jack hugging my asleep form.

~​​​​​​time skip brought to you by ALIENS~( @cleo and @Amara Is Chillin With Elsa will get that XD)
Jacks pov.

I saw y/n come in with Dipper late at night, around 12:00 a clock. I frowned'when did they leave?'I thought. I watched as y/n walked to her make shift bed, and pass out tired. I quickly flew over to her and hugged, falling into a peaceful sleep as Sandy did his magic.••••••••••••••••••••••• I woke up to see y/n still asleep, but with tears running down her face.I glanced at the clock on Mabel's dresser to see it was 4 in the morning. I was about to wake her up when suddenly she sat up straight, and seemed to hold back a scream. I watched descretly as she gently took herself out of my arms before hurridly and quietly rushing out of the room. I frowned and flew up following her, just for her to enter the bathroom and lock the door.I looked down and gapped at what I saw, what I saw, was drops of crimson red blood on the floor. I knocked on door."y/n? Is something wrong? Are you ok?"

Your pov.

I woke up, sitting straight up. Bill had invaded my mind again, and decided it would be fun to torture me. I gently took Jacks grip off of me and ran silently to the bathroom, locking the door. I quickly worked on fixing up my wounds. Today wasn't nearly as bad as it usually was. It was just multiple cuts on my arms. Nothing all that serious. I was bjsy working on cleaning the last 2 cuts when I heard a knock on the door."y/n? Is something wrong? Are you ok?" I heard Jacks voice quietly ask threw the door. I stiffened in panic and started quickly wrapping up the last cuts."uh ya, I'm fine!" I said, hoping he wouldn't hear the panic in my voice. I heard him sigh, "y/n" he said in a stern'tell me' tone. I finished fixing up the last cut and put on a sweater to hide the white tape I used to cover my cuts and opened the door. "What?" I asked, faking confusion. He gave me a look"care to explain this?" He asked, pointing to the ground. I tilted my head in confusion and looked down. I froze. On the ground were three drop of blood. MY blood from MY cuts. I stayed silent for a moment before speaking up, maybe I should tell him the truth. "I got a nose bleed" I said with a shrug. I couldn't tell him the truth. I didn't want to bring anybody else into my problems. He gave me a 'do I look like an idiot?' look. I noticed the sun came up and heard Mabel and dipper get up. "What? Its the truth!" I said before I quickly wipped up the blood and walked to the twins room. "Hey guys! Wakey wakey, I didn't make eggs and bacony!" I exclaimed while Jack gave me a 'this isn't over' look, which I ignored. "Aww man! But you cook so good!" Mabel complained. I giggled"sorry!" I said. Dipper chuckled and said"how about we just go get some cerial?". Mabel and jack cheered Ina agreement and I said"sure! And while were at it, Jack can tell us the prophecy." We all got some cerial and sat down at the table downstairs. Time for some answers.