Chapter 4

*recap*
???:COME ON, THINK. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN, AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION!!!

Dippers pov.
I don't know what it was, but a really didn't like the fact that that frost face was flirting and with y/n... And I could tell that Mabel saw that when she gave me a devious smirk and pulled her hand out of my grip and stopped walking
"Hey! Wanna come to the mystery shack with us!!!!!!!!!" She shout/asked Jack.I glarred at her but she paid no mind to it while y/n seemed to look a bit distressed.... I wonder what's wrong? I thought to myself."Sure, I bet I could spare my 'precious' time",he said, which brought me out of my thoughts.he caught me glaring and smirked before dropping next to y/n, which seemed to snap her out of her trance as she looked at all of us briefly before muttering"let's go".I starred at her retreating form before caughting up with wondering, 'why did she look so panicked?'

Your pov.
Dipper started dragging us, us being me and Mabel, away until Mabel pulled away from dipper and went to go ask jack something. I was looking around when suddenly my eyes landed on a pair of green orbs high in a tree. 'Something tells me we are being followed' I thought to myself. My eyes widened when i blincked and the eyes disappeared. Was this another nightmare? ' this better not be pitch again' i thought. I had been having nightmares for quite a while now, in fact, since the age of 12.... I would physically be hurt in my dreams, and in reality, they were still there. I can still remember my first nightmare like that~~~
*nightmare*
i was in a drak room, or at least, I thought it was a room. I mentally slapped myself upon realization that I was floating in mid air, 'either that or I'm falling' I thought, panicking slightly. I heard a sick, evil laughter that seemed to surround me. Seemingly coming from every direction.. "Well well well, what do we have here? Oh, just a lonely, worthless child." He taunted. The words felt like a knife stabbed into my chest, that's what everyone said about me. "Weak, brat, witch..." The voice continued. I fell to me knees, even though there was no ground to fall on and covered my ears with my hands. "Stop!" I muttered. "Ugh! Your so annoying, nobody will ever, or have ever cared about you..... You know that rite?" He said in a sickly sweet tone."your just a useless," he said raising his voice a little, while somehow making a deep marking in my right arm without me even seeing him."wAstE," he continued, nearly screaming as he made a cut along my left cheek as I cryed. "OF TIME!" he shouted at the end. Finally I saw his figure in front of me and I looked away, not wanting to see his face, or let him see my tears.I felt my right arm roughly pulled away from me(a/n: he just grabbed your arm, no worries) and I suddenly felt a deep pain on the inside of my wrist. I screamed in pain, but they were not heard over his laughs. But before I could even check to see what he did to my wrist, he bent down to my night and whispered "plesent dreams". Before I woke up, sitting straight up in my bed. I bit my lip to contain my scream, as of to not wake up the whole neighborhood and rushed out of need to the bathroom. "It was just a dream" I had whispered to myself, shaking.but soon I felt a deep pain in my upper right arm, my left cheek, and my left wrist.I nearly fell to the floor, withering in pain... But I didn't. I had to see how much damage was done. I look up and nearly passed out at the sight, or it could've been blodd lost but it didn't really matter. My right arm had deep carvings that spelled out to word 'UGLY', which I knew, would leave a scar. It would forever be readable. My cheek, although not as bad, still had a decent amount of blood coming out of it. It was just a line and probably wouldn't leave a scar.next I was going to look at my wrist, but I hesitated. Something told my that it was going to be worse than the others. I slowly peeled my hand away from my wrist and gasped. It was all deeply cut and I knew it would leave a very visible scar...............the cut was a circle with a check mark in it with a message around the circle that said 'you will never be worth it'......
That night I cleaned my wounds and bandaged them up. And cryed myself into a, what would never be again, a peaceful slumber.
I shook my head, as if clearing my head from rememoring that horrible day. I looked up to see jack land next to me. I looked at everybody briefly before muttering a small "let's go". And walking back in the direction we were heading before.