Chapter 21

Your pov.

I headed down into the clouds and squinted,not noticing my eye glow with that star shape in it. My eyes snapped to my right when i saw the outlines of a building. I turned my body towards it and slowly started flying to it. And what I saw shocked me. It was a huge building, most of it covered by ice that seemed to drop over it like a veil. There were also a couple small hut like places expanding around the place. I guessed they were watch huts.

I watched with an amused expression, seeing that there were huge yetis in those small little huts. "I guess this is what the yetis do.... But why? What are they protecting.." I saw one of the searching lights start heading my direction, at a fast pace might I add, and quickly started flying the other direction. I heard one of the yetis yell and suddenly several yetis started coming out of the small huts. I frowned, as if I hadn't dealt with enough today. . . i quickly started picking up speed, zooming in between huts and heading straight for the buildinthem

Jacks pov.

I internally groaned when i saw Mabel was passed out. Now we had to care for mabel until she was able to walk, or at least be carried. AND we had to find y/-, i mean, Autumn and get her memories back. But who knows ​where she's at now....

Dippers pov.

I sighed in worry, anticipation, and a lot of frustration. It looked like mable had a sprained ankle. Son we would have to get something to help her walk. Then we would just need to get a bandage for her hands and she would be fine. But, Iwas also a bit worried for Autumns sake. She had no memories, new abilities that she might not be able to control, and was some where beyond Gravity Falls, lost. I sighed again. Time to get to work.

Your pov.

i flew at an extremely fast past, nearly going 900mph. I was trying my hardest to get to my target. The huge building. But as I got closer the defenses for stronger. I suddenly smacked hard into a door and fell onto my bottom. I shook my head to clear the dissiness and quickly stood up, looking behind me to see the yetis charging at me. My eyes widened and i started banging on the door. "Let me in please!!" I shouted. I looked back and started banging on the door harder, the yetis were about 13feet away.

Suddenly I felt the door yanked open and I stumbled in and onto the ground, just as the yetis pounced on top of me. We all struggled to get one another off and I grunted when I got an elbow to the stomach. "We did I have to fly north" i muttered. Suddenly I felt someones gaze burning on the back of my head. I shifted myself around to see a big, red wearing man standing in front of me. Arms crossed, as he studied me. 'Santa' the name popped in my head. I blinked then meekly spoke up, "uh.. Mister Santa..sir?" He looked me in the eyes and I stared straight at them, feeling strange sense of familitry in them. 'He....knows.....dad' the words went threw my head, cutting in and out because of static. I kept staring at the man in front of me as we had a mini stare down. All the yetis had stopped to watch us.

Suddnely Santa gave a big jolly smile. "Vell! Look vhat ve have here! Its the new spirit!" I blinked,shocked at this sudden mood change. Slowly me and the yetis looked at each other before awkwardly getting off each other. As soon as i was out of the pile i felt myself lifted up. "Ah- oh umm. Oh what is-" "VELCOME TO DA NORTH POLES!" I felt Santa say as I was squeezed into a big hug. I squeeked a bit at the tightness and let out a big breath when i was let down, stumbling slightly. "I'm Santa Claus, but you can call me North" he said. I nodded, a bit in a daze. I shook my head and looked up at the smiling, jolly man. "Well, nice to meet you North. Im-" "yes yes, i know who jou are" I blinked. "Uh..... You.. Do?" "Vhy yes! Jou are Autumn Leaf da?" I nodded. His smile got bigger, if that was even possible."Vell then, ve have alot to talk about da?" He said as he put a hand on my back and pushed me forward. I made a confused face. What could he posslibly want to talk about? I watched as he brought me into a big room with a globe in the center. I flew up to it as North walked to a handle like object next to it. I looked at all the lights, a look of awe on my face. Suddenly i heard a noise and looked down at North, just to see him pull up the handle, turn it, then push it back in. Suddenly the Northern Lights went out everywhere. 'Oh no,' I thought. 'What did I get myself into?'