Chapter 25

3rd person view

The guardians and Mabel all chatted and talked as Jack sat in complete silence, deep in thought. The guardians and Mabel vaguely noticed at the beginning, but soon forgot about it is the guardians and Mabel began to know each other better, occasionally talking about how they wanted Autumn to wake up. Jack, after several moments, abruptly stood up and flew/walked out of the room. The guardians and Mabel watched him leave before turning to each other. "what was that about?" Bunnymud questioned.

Jacks pov.

I walked out of the room and tried not to slam the door as I left. I closed the door and flew a few feet away before I started voicing my anger. "GAHHH!" I let out a small yell. "how can they just sit there and pretend that y/n isn't hurt!" I exploded. "there all laughing and having a great ole time! And all the while she's unconscious, laying on a hospital bed most likely in pain!" I threw my hands up in the air. I turned to see I was near a window and quickly flew up to it. I pointed an accusing finger towards the moon. "AND YOU MADE ME SIT THERE WHILE SHE GOT HURT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I shouted. I heard a timid voice speak up. "jack? what's wrong....?"

your pov.

As Dipper started to calm down a little, we heard someone yell from outside our door. "AND YOU MADE ME SIT THERE WHILE SHE GOT HURT IN THE FIRST PLACE!" The voice yelled. 'jack...?' "ill be right back Dipper, ok?" he nodded and I carefully, painfully, made the seemingly long walk to the door and stepped outside the room..............

And what I saw broke my heart. I saw Jack, standing by a window and pointing at the moon in anger, and he was crying... "jack? what's wrong....?" I asked timidly. He whipped around, eyes wide. "Nothing I-...... nothings wrong." he said. I gave him a look, "jack......your crying, your obviously not fine." he had a slightly stunned expression and he quickly felt his face, feeling the wetness from his tears. I let out a small sigh and opened my arms. "come're"I said. He quickly flew over and engulfed me in a tight hug, which I returned as he sobbed into my shoulder. my face contorted into a wince for a second before I forced it away. he was hurting some of the bruises I got but it didn't matter, what did matter was to calm him down. "common, let sit down.." I muttered in a motherly voice. he nodded and I limp/directed him into the room, to see that Dipper was crying again. I made sure the door closed quietly with my wind powers and brought Jack near the bed I woke up in, where Dipper also sat. I then, as quickly as I could, got into the middle of the bed and looked at the two boys. "come're" I said. They both went on either side of me(dipper on your right and Jack on your left) and hugged my torso as they sobbed and cried. and I just let them, stroking there heads and rubbing there backs as they wept.