Chapter 8

Y/n pov.

"So! What are we gonna do today?" I asked, although I couldn't seem to stop my thoughts from making up various conspiracy theories about where Stan could possibly be and what he could be doing. "Well, we could give you a tour of the town!" Mabel exclaimed happily, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Y-ya we can show you around!" Dipper said stuttering slightly. I mentally frowned, 'I don't want him to be nervous around me' I thought. "Listen dipper" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "You don't have to be nervous around me dude, I'm not gonna judge you like other girls will. Just act like I'm one of your guy friends. Call me bro and punch my shoulder if it makes you feel comfortable" I said punching his shoulder lightly as I spoke.Mabel had ran off l, saying something about a sweater she wanted to show me. Dipper seemed to relax greatly, and was less tense. He chuckled in a relaxed way" ok, bro" he said punching my shoulder lightly. I smiled at him, glad he was no longer uncomfortable around me. I didn't want him to feel out of place when I'm around. I've had to do this sort of thing with other people before. I was sort of a people pleaser in case you haven't noticed. I never wanted others to feel down, or go what a went threw/am going threw.

Dippers pov.

Mabel suddenly left, saying something about getting a sweater she wanted to show to y/n. I automatically felt more uncomfortable than I already was.'now that your alone with y/n she's probably gonna tell you she's disgusted with you and that she's only friends with Mabel' a voice said in my head bitterly. I glanced up descretly to see y/n looking at me deep in thought before she opened her mouth to speak 'here it is, the insults...' I prepared my self, but that wasn't what happened. Instead her hand was on my shoulder as she said ,"You don't have to be nervous around me dude, I'm not gonna judge you like other girls will. Just act like I'm one of your guy friends. Call me bro and punch my shoulder if it makes you feel comfortable." I stared at her in shock, but then relaxed greatly. 'So she doesn't hate me..' I thought 'she actually wants to be friends!' I thought happily 'and maybe someday more than just- wait what am I thinking! I can't be falling for her! I'm in love with Wendy, rite?' I spoke up much more relaxed. "ok, bro" I said, slightly exaggerating the 'bro' in my reply while punching her shoulder. Loudly, Mabel burst back into the kitchen and started yelling. "Y/n y/n LOOK! I HAVE TGUS AWESOME SWEATER THAT I THINK YOU WOULD JUST LOOOOOOVVVVVE!" I saw y/n auto automatically give Mabel her whole attention and smile at her, taking up the sweater. "Woah Mabel! This is amazing! You have a real talent!" Y/n praised her, to which Mabel beamed. "Take it! Its yours!" She said happily. "Are you sure mabel? This is a very nice sweater..." Y/n said, making sure Mabel was ok with giving away her sweater. " OF CORSE! Besides, I think a certain someone would-" I slapped my hand over Mabel mouth once I realized what she was about to say. "MAB- eww, did you just lick my hand?!" I said pulling my hand away, not missing y/n giggle that sounded like jingle bells. "YUP!" Mabel said cheekily.I gave her a half hearted glare before turning to y/n. "So do you guys want to get ready the we'll head out?" I asked. "Sure, I'll just wait for you guys sense I'm already ready" she said, putting away her dishes then reaching for ours.I, however, beat her to it and put me and Mabel's dishes away in the sink. Before I could answer her however Mabel shouted. "Ok!" And she grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs to our room then gave me a look I knew all too well. "What?" I decided to play dumb. "You know exactly what, YOU LOVE Y/-" I threw a pillow at her face, shutting her up."Mabel! Tone it down! And don't say those kind of things!" I said with a blush. She squeeled and said "your blushing! Now I KNOW you like her!" I rolled my eyes. "Shut up dum dum" I said and grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to get changed.

Jacks pov.

I flew back to the Mystery Shack as fast as I could. Pitch was somehow back and there was a prophecy that was about to come true in the up coming days....April 15th to be exact. It was said that he/she could either join the guardians and defeat pitch for a long, long time...or he/she could join pitch and plung the world into darkness.... I wanted to be with y/n to protect her in case if she ever got any nightmares. (A/n: -_- you came too late jack.....) I arrived at the mystery shack and looked into the kitchen window and frowned at what I saw. It was y/n with her hand on dippers shoulder and she was telling him something I couldn't hear. I waited until both the twins left the room after a couple minutes and knocked on the window. Y/n turned with a jump and relaxed slightly when she saw it was me. She walked over and opened the window and I flew in. She turned around. "Hey Jack" she said. I smirked. "Hey snowflake" she gave me an irritated look but I could see the playfulness in her, currently, ice blue eyes similar to mine. "I thought I told you not to call me that" she said. I continued to smirk "and I will keep calling you snowflake, snowflake" I said giving her a wink. She rolled her eyes but smiled. "So what's up? Any serious guardian business?" She said as she bent over grabbing a jar of sprinkles left from Mabel. I stared at her, momentarily destracted. "Hmm? Oh! Ya, uh, this bad guy,pitch, is back" I said, my face becoming grim. I saw y/n stiffen and looked at her questionably. "Y/n, is something wrong? Do you know something?" I noticed she clenched her fist and turned around to face me. "Nope, nothing at all. Just worried" she stated. I nodded not completely convinced but let it go. I'd ask it about it later. Dipper and Mabel came back into the kitchen. "Oh....frostface..." Dipper muttered while Mabel shouted a hi. I mentally winced at the high pitch of Mabel scream while I glared at dipper and put a arm around y/n. Y/n gave me a playful glare and tried to shrug my arm off but I put it back on and pulled her in. "You guys ready?" Y/n asked the twins, her voice like silk. "Yep! Let's go!"Mabel said walking towards the door. Me and dipper continued to glare at each as we walked. 'Ugh dipper should just give up!'

??? Pov. And other ??? Pov.

'NO! Y/N MINE!'

dipper x reader x ???जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें