Chapter 14

"Well.........any questions?" I said. All at once they started throwing questions out at me. It as so quick that I wouldn't be able to tell you one word they said for the life of me. "Woah woah woah- shhhhhhh! Guys! Mabel is rite below us!" I hissed. They stopped for a second but the throwing there questions at me threw whispers. I made a face -__- and facepalmed. After a couple seconds they stopped. But I didn't dare lift my face up lest they attack me with questions again. I heard some shuffling before I felt a hand rest on both of my shoulders. I lifted my face up to see the apologetic faces of Dipper and Jack. "S-sorry y/n" "ya, sorry y/n-""we didnt-""realize that-""we were over-""welming you." They said, cutting each other off.(dipper spoke first BTW) the corners of my mouth turned up in amusement. I chuckled and said "ok, one at a time" I saw them both open there mouths and put my hands up "ok I'll choose who goes first.......jack""what!" Dipper exclaimed. "He had seen bill once you yesterday and has en keeping questions in for this long. I owe him some explanations" I said. He sighed but nodded in understanding. I turned to jack "......y/n, who was the triangle, and why did he ask me to make a deal?" I ignored dippers gaping expression and replied. "That triangle was b-Bill....Bill Cipher.... He wants to make a deal with anyone for his own advantage" I chose me next words carefully. "He probably wanted to make you turn against me...." I said with a frown as I looked away. "Y/n I could never turn against you" he said with a playful smile"besides, who would I play pranks with then?" He said. I smiled a little then "ok, well,ah any more questions?" "Just one, why was he here in the first place?" I noticed both boys seemed to be inticipating my answer. "Well....."my mind went blank "i-,...I don't really know...... I'm guessing he just wanted to torched me about my memories.." I sighed with a frown. "Memories..?" Dipper questioned. I nodded, "yes, my memories were taken away by-" I stopped. Do I tell them? Well, I've told them this much...."y/n...?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked into the worried brown orbs in front of me. "Uh, well, my "parents"-" I said, lifting my hands into quote marks when I said parents. "Would put a memory earseing thing into what I ate and drank.... They got it from-"I paused "they got it from-" Pitch Black "someone" I said. They nodded. "That's all my questions..." Jack muttered. "Dipper, your turn"I said. He was silent. "I- I'm not sure what to ask" he said.he suddenly snapped his head up and locked gazes with me. His stare was so intense that I felt my breath catch in my throat. "Did you make a deal with Bill?" He questioned. I took my eyes away from his gaze and nodded softly "yes..." I said quietly "I, sadly, did...." There was silence for a few minutes before dipper spoke again "why? Why make a deal with him?" I turned my head away. "Memories" I said in an almost questioning manner"answers........parents...?" I felt my gaze harden.".....no more questions" dipper said. I could feel both there gazes on me as I stood up. I looked up at the sky. "Its around..." I calculated the time by looking where the moon and stars were. "Its 2:34, you guys should get to bed." I watched as they stood. "How can you tell?" Dipper and jack both said, in a bit of amazement. I smiled. "I spent years on Neverland, they don't have clocks or electronics you know" I said. We climbed down the latter and walked into the twins room. I started gathering some clothes to change into. "What are you doing?" Jack questioned, dipper nodded. "I'm getting ready and making breakfast" I said. They looked at me bewildered. "Relax, this is what I used to do every day" and with that I walked out the door.

Dippers pov.

Wow.......I can't believe all that y/n went threw... And to think! You would have never noticed unless she told you! I sighed. When I thought about it now, I could tell there was sadness in her eyes.and something else to that I couldn't identify. I waited until I heard the bathroom door closed and sprung up from my bed."what are you doing?" Jack whisper shouted. "Going after her." I replied simply. "What if she wants to be alone!" He said with a tone of understanding. I stopped and looked at him.,"what do you mean? No one wants to be alone at a time like this." He chuckled sadly and looked away. His eyes teared up. But he rubbed his face with his hands saying "pines, I of all people should know when a person wants to be alone or not. And rite now, she needs to be alone" he gave me a stern look. I was silent for a minute before I sighed and nodded. "Fine..., I just, I don't want her to deal with this alone" I said with a frown. He nodded. "she'll be fine. If I know her at all, I know that she's strong" I nodded. 'But what if this is the last straw...'i thought wistfully.

your pov.

I got dressed and headed to the kitchen. It was my birthday today. Of course nobody knew that but me."its not important though, we need to find the girl in the prophecy" I murmered quietly. I put my hair up in a high pony tail with a few hairs escaping. I was wearing a purple long sleeve shirt and light blue jeans and bear foot. I had a tooth brush in my mouth when I tyed up my hair and I continued brushing once finished. I spat out the tooth paste and rinsed my mouth, the brush, and the sink. I quickly tossed my tooth brush into the bathroom and went back into the kitchen. The sun hadn't even came up yet so I decided to go outside for a walk.

~time skip brought to you by #'s~

I walked back into the shack with a small smile. It was now 7:36am and I needed to make breakfast. I headed for the kitchen but stopped when I smelled pancakes, bacon, and maple syrup. "What..." I whispered, eyes squinted. I slowly walked to the kitchen door and saw a bli dfold taped to the door. A note was taped to it that said."Put me on!! 😊" I stared at it for a moment and put it on. I knocked on the kitchen door and was yanked in.

​​​​​​A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this is short but these chapters will get bigger, I promise. Also, CLIFF HANGER!!!!*jazz hands**dodges thrown table* hey hey hey! Take it easy! I'll update soon-*ducks* BAI-*crash*