Chapter 3

(??? Pov.)

I was flying around the earth spreading snowballs and fun times when I showed up at some place in Oregon that I have never seen before,'oh no'i thought'these people have NEVER had a snow day!!!well, even though it's summer, I'm giving them a snow day...hopeful north dissent fund out about this...' I was about to start moving it snow when I saw three kids, two girls and a boy.one of the girls was (h/ c) and the other two, who I guess were twins, had dark brown hair.....'I hope that girl isn't breaking her arm' I thought while looking at the dark brown haired girl who was dragging the other boy and girl. Just then the(h/c) haired girl looked up in my direction and stopped all together,'wait can she see me!'i thought.'or am i imaging this?'

(Your ppov.)

While i was bbeing dragged by Mabel across the town to the mystery shack,I felt the air get cold, like, weirdly cold...I looked up at the sky and froze,'IS THAT JACK FROST!' I stopped moving and was glued to the ground.Mendel and dipper were flung back and crashed to the ground next to me"(y/n)? What are you staring at?"dipper asked 'WHAT, HOW CAN HE NOT SEE A FLOATING JACK FROST'i thought"can't you see him!?!"I half yelled"see who?"dipper replied."Jack frost,"you whispered"(gasp) JACK FROST, IS HE FLYING, IS HE CUTE, NO, HOT-"dipper slapped a hand over Mabel s mouth,' he seemed, jealous? No that can't be it'you thought.all of a sudden h he flew down to you and your shoulders, to which the twins were oblivious to"can you see me?"he asked"yes,I can..."you replied "waaaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!!!"he cheered then have you a hug, he was cold but you didn't mind.you blushes and then slowly returned it, "(y/n), what are you doing?"dipper asked"umm, Jack frost?"you replied"wait, WHAT!"both of the twins exclaimed."why are they not believing me, and why can't they see you?"I asked Jack while ignoring the twins outburst(a/n: this story had escalated quickly, hasn't it?)"Because they don't believe."he starred sadly.I turned to Mabel and dipper"ok guys,I know we just met and all but I need you to trust me when I say that Jack frost is real and that you need to believe in him to see him..."all oh a sudden Mabel gasped loudly and strangled Jack in a hug while dipper just stood there, mouth agape"w-what,b-b-b-but how?!?" Dipper finely stuttered out"I just do man"he said but in a stained voice"MABEL HE CAN'T BREATH!"I exhumed as I pryed her of with dippers help"phew, thanks snowflake"he said to me winking.I blushes a little"well,"dipper started sounding angry"we better go, come on(y/n) and Mendel he said dragging us away....'well that was awkward'

(Jacks pov.)

"Phew, thanks snowflake"i said attempting to flirt with (y/n). I winked at her and she blushed,"well, we better go...come on (y/n) and Mabel"dipper said while dragging them away.'WHAT, HE CAN'T JUST TAKE AWAY MY SNOWFLAKE....ok wait what was that, she is NOT mine...although she could be,hmm.....

(??? PPov.)

​'DARNIT, FROST FACE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MEET LITTLE MOON, NOW WHAT DO I DO...HMM THINK BILL THINK YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN, AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION'