Chapter 24

Mabels pov.

'I can't have a crush on Bunny can I??' I thought. I sneaked a look towards him (again) and sighed, no doubt a love struck look on my face. I quickly looked away and put my hands on my face. 'no Mabel, snap out of it! You like Mermondo remember?! But then again.....he's married now....' I let my thoughts drift off as I dropped my hands. What am I going to do?

Dippers pov.

I sighed as I stared at y/n's sleeping form. Threw out the time I spent sitting here she's been peaceful, except for a couple times when she suddenly looked to be in pain.... I know I know, I should've told someone but I couldn't bring myself to leave her side. Several times she would toss and turn, the occasional whimper here and there. The whole time I would hold her right hand, sitting on a chair with my back facing the door.

Every time she whimpered, my heart squeezed. She always seemed to be holding back a scream when she did and I would always try to wake her up, but to no avail. I dropped my head onto her hand that I was holding.

"Please wake up y/n..."i said her real name. ".......please.." I whispered the last part, my voice cracking. "I can't lose you..." I felt a rebel tear fall down my face. "..not again....."

Your pov.

I awoke to the feeling of someone holding my hand. 'What.....where am I?'. "Please wake up y/n..........Please.." I heard a voice say, cracking towards the end.'What? But I am awake!' I mentally said. I cracked an eye open but closed it instantly due to my eyes burning from a bright light. "I can't lose you.....not again....." I heard the voice whispered as I felt I tear hit my right hand. This just urged me even more to open my eyes all the more.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, getting used to the bright light before I had them open completely. I, very slowly and quietly, turned my head to my right. I saw the teenager, Dipper I remember his name was, with his head on my hand as he suddenly started to cry full on. He dropped my hand as he burried his face in his own hands. I slowly sat up, as to not startle him, and brought my left hand to my head. "Oh wow.."I mumbled. "I've got a splitting headache.." I looked towards the boy, who was still crying. I frowned and reached my hand towards him, settling it on his head and rubbing/petting it gently.

He snapped his head up, startled. But i was just as startled as he was. 'why did I do that....' Dipper looked at me. "Y/- uh, I mean a-autumn?" He questioned. Suddenly, I felt a need to hug the boy infront of me, and i did.((lets just call it motherly instinct.. unless you want it to be more than that~)) He seemed stunned at first but hugged me back. He cried into my shoulder as I hugged him and rubbed his back. I could tell by bow much he cried that he had been bottling up his emotions. And, for unknown reasons to me, he was letting them all out to me. But, in a way, I felt honored that he trusted me enough to do so.

Slowly, he stopped crying and lifted his face from my shoulder, which was now wet with tears. Not that I minded, I was more focused on the boy in front of me to care anyways. I gave him a soft, small, real smile and put my hands on his cheeks. "Feel better now?? You know, its not good to keep your emotions bottled up. I'm glad you get that out" His cheeks were a light pink, but I asumed it was from being flushed from crying. He nodded but suddenly hugged me tightly again. The hug was warm, as he embraced me. I hugged him back, my own cheeks turning a light pink hue. 'what is this feeling? I almost feel as if I'm whole... Like I mold against him perfectly....' I thought. We simply sat there, embracing each other. Both lost in thought. 'I guess I'll have to figure this out later'