Chapter 9

//hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to make this update long! Ok now back to the story...

Your pov.
I followed Mabel out of the mystery shack, jacks arm still around my shoulder. Once we got out side I turned and face Jack with an irritated look. "Frosty, could you ever so kindly take you arm off?" I said, very irritated. He just smirked "nah, I like this" he said, hugging me close. I looked behind jack to see a upset Dipper. I immedietly became alarmed, was he hurt? Did pitch hurt him? I swear if he- "hey dipper, you ok?" I said, pulling myself out of jacks grip and walked up to dipper. "Ya bro bro you ok?"Mabel said. Dipper just smiled"ya I'm fine!" He said. I mentally frowned'thats what I say to everyone when I'm not ok.....'I thought, but I let it go. "Well common! Let's go!" I said, hoping that they thought I was happy. We all started walking to the town, talking and laughing as we got to know each other a bit more. Although, the whole time, I felt like we, I, was being watched.I always hated that feeling, especially considering what has happened to me.

??? Pov.
I've been watching y/n as she walked and toured the town with her knew friends. I had left Neverland just to see where she was located now, and what would be the best approach to kidnap her and make her mine. In Neverland I had my most trusted lost boy,Felix, in charge. He was the only one who didn't leave by choice when "the savior" took my ex-lost boys to the real world. In case you haven't noticed, I'm Peter Pan. But not the kind you read in the stories or in the movie you probably watched as a child. No..... I was a dark and mean Peter Pan, I guess you could say I'm the ultimate bad boy. Anyways, with the little information i was getting, I would have to make several trips back here to get all the info I needed to make my plan work.(a/n:if you haven't realized it, its the peter pan from ouat, or Once Upon A Time). I thought about talking to y/n but decided to wait till later. When I had kidnapped her before, I had notice that she had went o to the roof of the building she was living in and look at the stars before she went to bed. If she still did that, then I would talk to her then. Just wait y/n, you'll be mine in the end~

your pov.

me, Mabel, dipper, and jack walked threw the town. We were heading towards greases dinner to get some lunch when I started laughing. They all turned and gave me a confused look."uh, whatcha laughing at y/n..."dipper said confused. I pointed to the sign besides us to our right(picture above) "wow, that's the best thing ever" I said as Mabel jack and dipper starte laughing as well.
~time skip~
we had jut walked into greases diner and took a seat when I questioned jack in a whisper"uh jack? How are we gonna order your food if nobody here can se you...""oh, I don't need to eat snowflake" he said with a smirk."conserved about me are we?" He said cockily. I rolled my eyes"in your dreams frosty I sai in a whisper before turning to face the twins, who were whispering to each other quietly.

mabels pov.(because she deserves it)

once we sat down in a booth, I saw y/n whisper a question to jack so nobody looks at her funny for talking to "thin air". I took this chance to talk to dipper."hey brobro!" I whisper shouted."what Mabel?" He said, taking his attention from y/n to look at me."I know a secret of yours~"I said just a tad bit creepily. He looked at me wide eyes"w-what?" "I know that you love y/n!" I silently squeeled.he rolled his eyes and replied.

dippers pov.

"I know that you love y/n!" Mabel silently squeeled. I rolled my eyes."Mabel you say that about every girl I even look at at""but this is different dipper! It's true love!" She answered desperately.(Mabel and Anna would be best friends wouldn't they! Hint hint wink wink) I heard y/n cough and me and Mabel looked over to her, she gave us a smile and said"well, lets get our food!"

~time skip~
your pov.

we all entered the mystery shack,our feet hurting from walking all day. Well, except for jack.. He flew most of the time. -_-
~another mini time skip~
it was 11:43 an I was on the roof of the mystery shack. Jack had told us that he would tell us the prophecy tomorrow, after we had gotten changed. I usually sat on top of a building or a tree whenever I wanted to think, and also before I went to sleep. I sat up here now, not wanting to fall asleep into a pit of nightmares. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me-"Well, if it isn't my precious y/n. How you been love?"