Ten- Lady Susanne.

We planned to go to bed early so we would wake up fresh for tomorrow, just like Phil said. But jet lag and excitement is in fact a bad combination. Instead we sat around the crackling fire, laying on the rug with blankets slumped around our shoulders, eating marshmallows and talking about the future.

Consequently we woke up to a pounding on the door. Groaning I rolled over on the carpet and checked my phone. We'd over slepted an hour!

"Girls, we've over slept! Phil is going to kill us!"I groaned, jumping up and

"Crap! the dress fitting!" Harper yelled as she jumped up, followed shortly after by Renee.

They both looked at me expectingly as to to say 'what should we do?' like I was in charge or something. When did I become leader of the pack?

"Just go and get in the shower. I'll deal with the door. And be quick." I said sighing as I headed towards the door.

Renee and Harper scurried away to shower upstairs as I swung the door open. A lady in her late fifty's pushed passed me without even an introduction or 'good morning'. The ego's of New Yorkers were going to take some getting use to.

She had way to much Botox, that was clear. Her lips were to big for her face and her nose was unnaturally straight and button like. Her eyebrows and make up we're immaculate and there wasn't once piece of clothing on her body that wasn't from a known label. Was everyone in New York rich or?

"You must be Rhi. I need to inform you now that I do not tolerate or appreciate lateness. If it wasn't for Phil being a dear friend of mine, I would have left within two minutes of being here. Now spin!" She demanded.

I looked at her like she was talking another language? The chemicals from the Botox must of seeped through to her brain.

"Oh dear, we have a newbie. I'm Lady Susanne. Very big fashion designer and ikon world wide, not that you would know" she says picking up a piece of clothing from my case and almost gagging at the label. "I'm here because you need a dress. Now turn around so I can see your body!" She said in a thick American accent that filled the room.

Well, I didn't really know what to say, so I grumbled a bit and awkwardly started to turn around. I tripped over my feet still half asleep, causing her to tut a me.

"Hmm ok" she said, eying my body. "I'd say around five foot five, size eight?" She said as she jotted down my accurate sizes on a note pad.

Lady Susanne started barking orders at the people who was bringing in rails upon rails of dresses, placing them by the window.

Renee and Harper finally came down and Lady Susanne went through the same lecture that she did with me.

"Ah, ladies thank you for finally joining us. I didn't realise that nine o'clock was the new eight. As I mentioned to your friend here. I don't appreciate lateness, so if you ever in the future have a meeting with me, which I hope not.. Don't be late!" She yelled, making us all jump.

Renee and Harper didn't no what to say. They just stood at the bottom of the stairs looking awkward until she made them spin as she jotted down there measurements.

She then orders Harper, Renee and I to the make up section to make a start.

"Excuse me, do you do know how much those dresses cost! Stop man handling them and place them down gently!" Lady Susanne yelled as she spun on her Christian Louboutin heels and marched over to a very scared look teen boy. My heart went out to him.

"Are you okay? I know she's a handful but she's just doing her job right?" I asked the girls as a make up artist dabbed at out faces with various shades of liquid.