Thirty Three- Good And Bad.

"Okay, now lift your hands up." Megan from the bridal shop said as she stuck pins in the side of the material that was wrapped around my body as I stood on a raised platform.

"So.." Jesse said as she flicked through a bridal magazine.

"Soooo?" I smiled back with a raised eyebrow.

"Today's the big day."

"Don't remind me," I grimaced, "Results day. Just when I was enjoying myself."

"Oh don't be silly. You're going to be fine." She smiled as she jumped up from her seat and came and stood next to me. "What do you think of the dress?"

A glanced at myself in the huge mirror opposite me. Jesse had designed the bridesmaids dresses to go with her wedding theme 'a winters wonderland' and it was to die for.

It was a strapless, ballerina style style dress corset that made your boobs look amazing and a tutu type skirt. The material was bone white with a hint of blue to match her decorations on the day. The coolest thing about the dress was that it looked like your skin was covered in diamonds, because at the top there was material that Jesse got matched to your skin colour, and tiny diamonds had been attached to it, just like ice skaters have. It was truly breathtaking, I was kind of loving Jesse because I got to keep the dress after.

"You're like a fairy godmother." I grinned as the tailor stepped back and I gave her a twirl.

She gave a little squeal like a four year old that had just been given a pony and clapped her hands together, "It's perfect! Logan's going to melt when he see's you in this dress!"

I rolled my eyes at her, "Your brother and I are just friends. Sorry Cupid, but your going to have to shoot your bow at someone else."

"All in good time, my friend. I'm not giving up that easily." She winked.

I gave her another eye roll and stepped down from the platform. I was now back in New York, which was a sigh of relief to get my dad of my back. He'd officially gone crazy and turn't into psycho dad so some independence felt like a breath of fresh air.

Today was also the day I got my results, and every time I thought about it, a lump formed in my throat and goosebumps appeared on the back of my neck, all I kept thinking was please let me be okay.

"Have you found your dress?" I called from the changing room where I delicately slipped of my dress and threw my clothes back on carelessly.

"London, there's like four months till the wedding, of course I've found my dress. In fact, it's in this shop right now." She said from the other side of the changing room curtain, and I could tell there was a smile on her face.

"Your kidding me! Put it on!" I yelled.

"Sorry kiddo, your going to have to wait till the big day like everyone else."

I peaked my head found the curtain and have her my best puppy dog eyes and stuck out lip face as I batted my eyelashes.

"That may work on my brother, but I'm as hard as rocks. Patience my dear." She laughed.

I gave her a huff and finished putting my clothes on. As I emerged I handed the tailor my dress that I'd hung back on the fancy black velvet hanger and adjusted my clothes in the floor length mirror.

Jesse hooked her handbag over her shoulder and pushed her sunglasses up on top of her head as she made her way over and stood next to me. She slipped her hand onto my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Your going to be okay, you know. Whatever happens today, whatever's written in the scary yellow envelope that Craig has, we'll get through it as a family, alright? We got you." Jesse said with a sympathetic smile.