Twelve- Back To Business.

Yawning hugely, I walked over to the technical looking coffee machine and fiddled with some buttons until it pinged to life, filling the penthouse with the thick familiar odour.

I really wasn't feeling to great. First of, I felt tired, like I was about to pass out kind of tired. My bones seemed to ache and I had a bunch of funny bruises up my back and arms along side a headache. I hate hangovers.

Harper and Renee hadn't made an appearance yet, still fast asleep due to the fact that we got in at five this morning because of the after party, and because our high level of excitement flowing though our veins.

Will.I.Am to adele, Justin Timberlake to Lady Gaga. Every musically talented and known human being alive was in that room, we had so much fun!

We chatted with Adele, danced with Taylor Swift, joked with Tom Jones, and had a sing song Robin Thicke. And I even spoke to Katy Perry who was lovely, claiming we should grab some lunch and 'hang out' some time.

Everyone who we'd met was so nice, asking about our time in New York so far and if we were was enjoying it.

There was two question on everyone's lips that I tried my hardest to ignore, due to the fact that I honestly did not know the answer. They where..

'Are you staying in New York?'

And..

'What are your plans for the future?'

If I'm being wholeheartedly honest, despite the glamour and sparkle of New York, I missed the simplicity of London. So my answer to that question was 'I'm still trying to figure out New York.

As for my plans for the future. We'll I'm only eighteen, I didn't have a clue what I wanted tomorrow, let alone the future. So with a smile, I replied with 'I'm still working on it.'

Could I live in New York permanently, and adjust to life in this wonderful city? That too, I am I'm working on.

With a huff, I set my mug down on the coffee table and flopped onto the white sofa, getting swallowed up in it's hugeness. I haven't spoke to my dad in a while, so I decided to give him a call. After the first ring, he answered..

"Hey dad, its so good to hear your voice! Sorry I haven't called in a while, I've been a little, erm.. busy. How are you?"

"Hey stranger. That's fine, I've been caught up at work anyway. Apart from an empty house, I'm great. How are you? And how's New York treating you?"

"It's really different to how I expected it to be. Everything sparkles. But we and to a music award's event last night which was fun."

"Yeah, New York is a glamorous place compared to London. And that sounds fun!"

"Yeah it was good. I miss you dad." I said down the phone. Hearing his voice made me realise how much I've missed him, even though it's only been three days.

He chuckled, "I miss you too, but you've been gone for 2 seconds! Just enjoy your time there and have fun. Have you thought about what your going to do when this month is over?"

"Nope," I said, popping the p, "I haven't had a chance yet. I've got plenty of time to decide."

"Well you should really start thinking about it now. This month will fly by and soon enough your going to have to face that and you have to really think about a decision this life changing. I have to go now, I've gotta get back to work. But remember. I'll support you no matter where you decide to live. Look after the girls and yourself. I love you."

"I love you to dad." I said as the line went dead.

As soon as our call ended, my phone buzzed indicating that I had received a text message.

'I hope you enjoyed last night. It was a pleasure to have spent it with the three of you. Now, back to business. You have a meeting at the college next week where you will spend a few days attending some taster lessons and meet the class you will be joining if you decide to take our offer. Until then, go out and enjoy New York. There's a piece of paper on the pin board by the fridge with your chauffeur's number, give him a call 15 minutes before hand and he'll be there to take you any where the three of you want to go. If you need anything, call me.

Speak to you soon, Phil.'

In between arriving here and the hectic schedule of the music awards, I'd completely forgotten about the main reason I was here, college.

Crap, one week! Nerves ripped their way through my stomach as I thought about my potential new class and new teachers. How daunting.

The coffee didn't smell to appealing anymore, probably due to the storm of nerves and anticipation that was brewing in the pit of my stomach, so I clicked the lock button of my phone and threw it on the coffee table with a flick of my wrist.

Tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks as I laid back down on the sofa. Pulling the blanket up to my neck and burying my head in my pillow, letting the darkness swallow me up as I fell into a familiar dream of laughter and music, celebs and a beautiful red dresses..