Twenty Seven- Needles And Lanterns.

I woke up with a wonderful idea dancing through my mind.

I'd dreamt that Renee, Harper, Logan, Jordan and I stood directly in the middle of Brooklyn bridge like we had at the start of our trip and let off lanterns.

That's all it took for the seed to be planted in my mind, growing excitedly by the second.

We was shortly approaching the end of our journey together and goodbye's were due, which I wasn't looking forward too.

I hated goodbye's more than anything I'd ever hated in my life. Goodbye's were final, I'd rather a 'see you soon', much less grim.

I wanted to do something really special with my four best friends. We'd all grown really close over the past month, so I wanted to do something that remember even when we were 70 years old, sitting in our wheelchairs in our nursing homes with grey hair and wrinkles.

I wanted to creat something special, and what better way to do that than setting off lanterns.

Lanterns were symbolic, they resembled light and hope. And that's exactly what the four of them were, the light that walked into my life, and the hope that they'd stay forever.

Andy drove me to a little Chinese shop I found online that was only forty minutes away and I bought five huge lanterns.

When I returned home I hid lanterns under the bed in my room and skipped to the kitchen. I plucked a wooden spoon from a draw and a metal pan from the cupboard, laughing devilishly as I walked and stood in the middle of the front room.

I smashed them together repetitively and started yelling for the three of them to wake up. On cue they swung their bedroom doors open and stood staring at me with confused and slightly angry expressions.

"I have a surprise for you three and Jordan tonight. Make sure your home for seven!" I grinned.

"And you had to wake us up nine hours before because?" Renee yelled.

"I'm excited okay, just make sure your here or I will be left with no choice but to murder you!" I said as I pointed my finger at the three of them and attempted a serious face.

"Ok ok, calm down! I'm going on a date with Jordan in a few hours so I'll let her no and make sure we're here." She said casually.

"Y-you have a date? Since when do you date!?" I all but yelled, my mouth hanging open.

"Since I met Jordan, see you tonight." She grinned and skipped off in the direction of the downstairs bathroom.

"Yeah, I gotta shoot to, I'm meeting a friend. But I'll be back here for seven!" Harper chirped as she marched back in her room to get ready.

I turned around to Logan who was wearing a smirk. Oh no, I know that look, that look means he is most defiantly up to something.

"Looks like it's just you and me London." He grinned, "I have a surprise for you too. Be ready to leave in an hour." He said as he swivelled on his heel and walked towards his bedroom.

"Your surprises are starting to give me whiplash." I frowned as he shut his bedroom door.

Every day held something new when you was around Logan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it with you and planning my life without telling me?" I sulked as I sat in the passenger seat of his truck.

"Your such a moody kid! Just relax. Have I ever let you down with my surprises before?" He smirked.

I ground my teeth, fighting the urge to punch the smugness out of him. "No." I spat.