Twenty Four- The Big Day.

Ok, so yesterday was an odd day for many reasons.

One, when I woke up, Renee and Logan was gone and didn't return until six o'clock that night. Two, they wouldn't tell Harper or I where they went or what they had been up to. And three, when Jordan came over for the movie marathon, Renee and her instantly hit it off, all over each other and flirting all night.

It was just a weird, weird day. I tried all day to squeeze the truth out of Logan, but he just claimed he was out getting things for the party, and when I told him that didn't take twelve hours, he just shook it off with a shrug.

The thing that weirded me out the most was how Renee was acting. She was practically walking around with hearts in her eyes and a glow in her cheeks, which was odd for her because she always said and I quote 'Women aren't meant to be tamed. They need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.' Yet since she met Jordan yesterday, it's all she'd spoken about.

Renee was similar to me when it came to love. The only difference was that she believed in it, but thought it was for old people. She claimed that she didn't do relationships or dating because she liked to always be on her toes, trying out all her options. 'Why have one person when there's six billion other people?' she'd ask.

So her and Jordan came as a big shock. For only just meeting, they was pretty intense. Cuddling and flirting whilst we watched the movie, play fighting, the lot! Logan and Harper found it sweet but the soppy lovey dovey crap made me want to gag as it always did.

It was now ten in the morning the next day. I was lying a huge bath which was over flowing with bubbles in the downstairs bathroom whilst Logan was sat on the sink cabinet.

"I don't no why you won't just tell me what you're both up to." I frowned as I picked up a pile of bubbles and threw them at him.

"Because we wasn't 'up to' anything. We told you, we was getting things for the party!" He sighed, clearly getting fed up of my constant questioning.

"Now, we both no that wasn't what you were really doing so why don't you just drop the act and tell me already." I said as I threw my hands up in the air.

"Why don't you trust me?" He asked frowning.

"It's not that I don't trust you, because I do. It's that I know you, and I know Renee. And the two of you together are dangerous. That's what I don't trust!" I explained.

He chuckled, "Ok, we wasn't getting things for the party.." He said causally.

I sat up in the bath so I could see him clearly over the bubbles, my eyes bulging and my mind running wild, "And? What were you doing then!"

"I'm not going to tell you. It's a surprise. Just please be patient and stop asking questions. I promise it will be worth it." He grinned, his eyes glowing with knowledge.

"Fine, whatever. But just so you no, I don't trust this little friendship the two of you have going on. Your both devilish on your own, I'd hate to think of what plans will unravel when you're together. World war three will start and hell will open up." I sighed in defeat as I slumped back down in the bath.

"Wow, I'm wounded. Here.." He said as he chucked me a towl, "You're starting to resemble a raisin." He left the bathroom chuckling.

"Raisins are actually really nutritious!" I yelled as I stood up.

My phone's ringtone pierced thought he silence as I was wrapping a towel around my shivering body. I looked at the caller I.D and swiped the bar to answer.