Twenty Six- A Tatoo A Bucket List And A Dream Catcher.

"Just trust me okay!" Logan said as he dragged me round to the drivers side of the door.

"There is no way on this earth that I am letting you design and tattoo me without me knowing what it is. I don't really fancy having a vagina tattoo'd to my body permanently if I'm quite honest." I said as I jumped into the car.

I wanted to physically slap myself for agreeing to this. I really was an idiot sometimes.

Not only did Logan want me to trust him with putting a tattoo on my body, but he also wanted to design it whilst I drove us to his shop and tattoo it before I saw what it was.

"There is no way you are tattooing me before I no what it is. I may be stupid, but not that flipping stupid." I yelled as I put my foot down on the gas, following the directions the SAT NAV was feeding me.

"Listen, we have half an hour until we get there. I promise you I'd never do something that stupid. It's my job for christ sake! I'll even give you my boss's number to make you feel better. How about that?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"No way." I said as I broke eye contact with him, I wasn't going to fall into his trap.

"London, please just trust me. I want it to be a surprise. I promise I won't do anything stupid and I promise you that you'll love it. I tattoo more than thirty people a week, this is just another day at the office for me." He continued.

"No!" I grumbled, feeling my walls breaking.

"I just want to give you a present that you'll look at and be reminded of your time here. I don't want you to ever forget this and I know you don't either. And it will be that little bit more special if you didn't see it until I was done." He said as he stuck out his bottom lip in a child like manner.

I looked at him, fighting thoughts in my mind. One was yelling to trust him, saying he wouldn't do something that stupid, the other was yelling that this was Logan we was talking about.

"Fine. But I swear to god if you do something stupid I will cut your balls off. If your even thinking about doing that something stupid then you might as well call your mother now and tell her that grandchildren are off the cards for you." I said sternly with an odd feeling of negativity in the pit of my stomach.

He grinned and pulled out a huge sketch pad and began my tattoo design. He bit his lip as he worked, frowning and erasing as I drove.

If I wasn't so on edge about this I would of laughed at how retarded he looked when he concentrated hard.

Oh Logan, if you tattoo anything along the lines of a penis or a pair of boobs on my body; I will murder you in the most slow and painful way I can come up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a half hour journey in the car that felt like seven hours, we arrived at a place called 'Little Shop of Horrors.'

"Nope, no way. I'm not getting out the car." I said as I cut the engine. My eyes popping out as I re-read the the sign over and over again.

"Oh for god sake London. Just get out the car. The name of the shop is just a joke. You'll be fine." Logan said as he yanked me out the car and locked the doors immediately.

He pulled me into the twenty-four hour shop and shut the door behind us.

The space was exactly how I'd imagined it to be. The walls were a bright red, the exact same colour as blood, lovely. The floors were black laminate and tattoo designs covered most of the walls.

There was a man covered in tattoo's with more holes in his body that a golf course sat behind a counter.

He looked up when he heard the door shut and a huge smile spread across his face.