Twenty Two- O Romeo Romeo.

"SNAP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I was sat crossed legged at the head of my bed whilst Logan was sprawled out diagonally, perched up on his elbows clutching his remaining 11 cards.

"That's like the 15th time I'm a row that you've won. Your hands are like lightning." He frowned as he begun another game.

"I warned you I was good." I grinned goofily as I placed my card down.

"Snap!!" I yelled even louder than last time when my eight of hearts matched his eight of diamonds.

"That's it," he sulked as he threw his cards across the room, "I'm done with this game and your cheating tactics!"

"You can't cheat in snap." I chuckled as I went to pick up the cards he'd launched across the room.

"Hey! Oh no you don't.. Sit down. You're on bed arrest remember." He said as he waved his hand over towards my drip.

Groaning, I flopped back down on my bed in a sulk, "This is not fair, I'm suppose to be having the summer of my dreams, yet here I am spending the last 9 days I get here in my pit!"

"Well you got pneumonia because you declared war when the biggest storm of the summer took place. Not only war, but war in mud. Wet, cold, mud. And now your paying the consequences." He smirked as he knelt down and started to pick up his ten cards.

I sighed and stretched out. Yes, the doctor came over 2 days ago when Logan had called and diagnosed me with very mild case pneumonia.

He'd hooked me up to a drip to bring down my temperature and put me on a course of antibiotics to get rid of the infection.

Even though it wasn't as serious as pneumonia could get, he'd made me promise that I'll stay in bed for the rest of my trip, claiming that if I went out I would make my condition worse.

Logan was staying here too, promising me that he wasn't going to leave me until I was better, cute.

He'd went home last night when I was in the shower to get a bag of clothes and things he needed and moved into the spare guest room for the week.

It was nice having him here because I ordered Harper and Renee out of the house, not wanting to ruin the rest if their holiday too.

But being on house arrest was killing me though. I'd only been in 2 days and I was already getting ouncy. I was one of these people that can never stay indoors for even a day, let alone a whole week!

"What do you want to do?" Logan asked as he put the rest of the ,cards away into the packet and tossed it on my bedside table.

"I wanna go out!" I whined like a little kid.

"You can't, your sick incase you forgot." He said sympathetically.

"How could I.. An hour! That's all I want. And we'll come back and I won't moan again! That's all I'm asking. Plus it's only sixty minutes.. What harm could it do?" I begged.

"Nope, I'm under strict orders to keep you here. None of them puppy dog eyes are going to work on me. I have sisters, remember!" He grinned.

"Ok I'll make you a deal.." I said.

"I really don't like the sound of this London. Go on.." He said as he rested his chin in his hands.

"I won't mention going out for the rest of the week. If we can go down to the hotels library." I pleaded with the most angelic smile on my face.

Just as my cheeks was about to fall of from the pain on holding a fake smile on my face, Logan sighed and agreed.

"Ok deal. What are we going to do about your drip?" He asked as he pointed to the wires that came out of a vein in my hand and connected to a clear bag of fluid.