Twenty Five- Final Decisions.

Dedicated to @afterthehurricane everyone check out her new on going story 'One Hundred And One Nights', It's great so far!

Hope you enjoy.

Alice. ❤❤❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you think it went?" Harper asked as she clutched my hand in a bone crushing grasp.

"Well, I didn't forget any of the lines in my monologue, and I wasn't pitchy or out of tune. But that bastard back there will find something wrong." I sighed as I lent against the outside theatre wall and closed my eyes.

I'd finished my audition and the five of them had asked me to wait outside whilst they made their final decision.

And let me just say, the anticipation was killing me.

"I thought it was great. Really, you have nothing to worry about." Logan reassured me as he pulled my stiff body to his and wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on top of my head.

"I don't think you realise how good you actually are. If had a voice like that I wouldn't shut up." Renee smiled thoughtfully.

"You don't shut up anyway." Harper said causing us all to laugh.

The door to the theatre's swung open and Mrs George slipped through them.

"We're ready for you Rhiannon." She smiled.

"You got this ok." Renee said as she gave me a reassuring smile.

Butterfly's flared up in my stomach as I followed Mrs George back into the theatre towards the chair they had set up for me.

When I sat down, I was faced with five blank stares. They wore complete poker faces, not allowing one single emotion to slip through their cold, hard masks. Eventually I had to look away, the stares mixed with the nerves and lack of emotion was just too much and I felt like my panic attack was having a panic attack.

"Now, Miss Lewis. Well done for the audition, it was very.. Gutsy." Mr Andrew Collins said, still keeping his face completely empty.

My body stiffened and I felt all the hope leave my body. I'd blew it. He didn't like my performance and he was going to send me home to peruse the lovely like of the London stock exchange. I think I felt my heart physically break in my chest.

I looked at Phil and Mrs George with pleading eyes. They both gave me a sympathetic smile as if to say 'I'm sorry' causing tears to surface.

"You have to understand that you would be a big risk to take on. And that's without the money it would cost to fly you over and live here. The question is how badly do you want this?" He continued.

"I don't want this, I need this. More than anything I've ever needed in my life." I whispered, not making eye contact with the twat.

"Well, as I said your a big risk..

But a risk we think is worth taking. Congratulations Rhiannon. We're offering you a position here. We really enjoyed your audition and think we have something special on our hands that we couldn't let slip." He said, causing my head to snap up.

I examined his face, looking for any sign of him pulling my leg. He's strict features had disappeared and he wore a warm smile. He was grinning from ear to ear as he chuckled at my reaction.

"A-are you kidding me?" I stuttered, not managing to pull an understandable sentence together.

"We are most certainly one hundred percent serious. We just need your cooperation with that. I'm giving you twenty four hours to go away and really think about this decision. Is it really what you want. Think about every aspect of the offer, what you'll be gaining and leaving behind. Then when your ready, let us know what your decision is. I look forward to hearing from you, Miss Lewis, And I really hope you make the right decisions ." Mrs George smiled.