Thirteen- Meetings Meetings Meetings.

The week flown by quicker than I had expected, but that's always the way when your anxious, scared or nervous about a particular moment in time, it seems to approach faster than it normally would.

The night after the music awards, when Renee and Harper awoke from there coma's, we planned our week ahead full of all the things we wanted to do.

On Monday, we planned to take a picnic to Times Square and spend the day there.

Tuesday, go to Central Park, rent out bikes and make our way around, looking for the Alice In Wonderland statue and the Belvedere castle.

Wednesday we planned to go catch a game at the Yankee stadium,

Thursday we wanted hail a yellow taxi, not that we needed to, we had a driver but we wanted the full experience. In the taxi we planned to head to Brooklyn bridge, have a ride on the state ferry and get the full feel of New York by doing all the little touristy things.

We planned to finish the week with a bang by going to see the Statue Of Liberty, or Libby as Renee would call it.

And that's exactly what we did. We cycled, hailed cabs, stood directly in the middle of Brooklyn bridge, went strawberry picking in Central Park, ran up the stairs of Libby, and when I say we, I mean me.. Harper and Renee got half way, got the ump because the amount of stairs then took the elevator for the rest of the way up.

It was a truly amazing week, one I'll remember forever. I mean, not many eighteen year olds can say the explored New York with their best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week soon ended meaning one thing.. college. It was eight o'clock Monday morning, a week after we started out with our tourist extravaganza.

I stood in front of the floor length mirror, staring blankly at my reflection whilst Renee and Harper counted sheep from the land of nod, in other words, they was still fast asleep.. Lucky them.

I spent the whole of yesterday fussing about what to wear. At one point I even googled what to wear for a meeting on your first day at an academy but that was no help.

After nine hours of frantically pulling my hair out, literally, I decided on skinny jeans and a burgundy jumper and converse. It was acceptable for 6th form at home so I guess college was kind of on the same page.

I was waiting by the door when the reception called, breaking the silence and making me jump.

"Miss Lewis, your cars outside."

"Thank you, I'll be right down."

Hanging up the phone, I scribbled a note to Renee and Harper telling them I'll be back in a few hours and then left.

"Morning Andy. Nice to see you. Today's the big day!" I said to my driver.

He was a lovely man, in his late fifty's with a balding head. I've grown really fond of him when he drove us around for the previous week.

"Right away Miss Lewis," he smiled in the review mirror and starting the car, the light pur of the engine vibrating through the car, "How you feeling? Nervous?"

"I think that's an understatement, I feel like someone's just let of a circus in my stomach!" I chuckled. We chattered casually like this for the thirty minute journey to the college.

When we arrived, Andy wished me good luck as I slid out of the car. I thanked him and waved goodbye as I watched him drive off, the gravel flying up into the air as the tires rolled over the ground, creating a cloud of smoke.