Eleven- Blinding Camera Lights.

The elevator pinged signalling that we made it to the lobby and the doors swung open. Nerves swirled around like a hurricane in my stomach as we crossed the lobby.

The camera's started up when we neared the doors, blinding us. Behind the thin glass of the hotel reception twenty five paparazzi angrily snapped away on there camera's, pushing, shoving and trampling over each other.

We gave each other a small smile, took a large breath, re-linked arms and marched through the door.

When we got outside, the camera flashes doubled and the paps started yelling and firing questions in our direction.

'Ladies, what labels are you wearing tonight?'

'Are you dating Phil Aric?'

'Give us a smile ladies!'

"You all look wonderful." Phil smiled as we slid into the sleek limo.

"Thanks Phil. You don't look to bad yourself." I grinned.

"I'm impressed, you handled the paps well. How was Susanne?" He asked as the limo driver slid out of the front parking space and started out half out journey to the venue.

"She, we'll, she's crazy.. Like intense crazy. But she's amazing at her job." Renee replied

Phil chuckled with a nod that said 'I know what you mean'. He was a really easy going person, and fun to be around. We laughed and joked the whole way there. All in all, we had a lot of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car gently came to a stop. Turning to face us, Phil looked a little worried.

"Girls, this is probably going to be little overwhelming. Reporters and paps are going to be screaming at you for questions. Your fresh meat, so they want a story. I trust you three, your smart girls, so you won't say anything stupid, just follow my league, and remember, tonight's about having fun!" And with that, the door swung open.

The first thing I noticed was the red carpet, shining brightly under the lights that were set up and the camera flashes, just how it was on the TV.

I then noticed was the amount of people everywhere. Behind the barriers, walking the carpet, entering the venue, there was thousands.

I gulped, feeling like I was going faint. I stepped out the far, closely followed by Harper and Renee.

Instantly the blinding flashes picked up their pace, making it hard to see. The noise was over whelming, people shouting questions from all over the place.

I grabbed Harper and Renee's hands and we walked over to where Phil was talking to a reporter.

"Ahh, just the ladies I would like you to meet. This is Rhiannon and her two friends Harper and Renee. Rhiannon a possible student at New Yorks MT and PA college. She's going to be a big star!" Phil beamed at the reporter who was holding a recorder near his face.

Word spread through the crowd about our names quicker than swine flu and the reporters, fans and paparazzi were chanting after us, begging to ask a few questions.

I didn't get the big deal, I mean, we were just three infamous girls from London, what's all the fuss about?

I only just realised how much of a big deal Phil actually is due to the fact that a million reporters have stopped him to ask questions. And I must admit that he's real charming, saying at the right things. The crowd was lapping it up.

"What brings you to New York Rhiannon? I heard your from London? Pretty long way away!" A reporter yelled above the nose of the crowd whilst the paparazzi snap away at me.

"I'm here on business, checking out some college's. Phil Arics actually brought me over here, he scouted me, heard me sing and insisted that I come check out New Yorks Musical Theatre and Performing Arts college. So here I am!" I beamed trying to mimic Phil, even though I probably looked like a cow on cocaine.

"Are you and Phil dating? I've heard that your pretty close?" Asked the same reported.

"What!? No, Phil's just a friend, no more than that!" I snorted. I'd know the guy for like two weeks.

"Can I please steal Rhiannon from you?" Phil interrupted, "We have to go and have our photo taken before the event starts."

And with that, the paparazzi when crazy, snapping photo's of Phil and me, his hand on my forearm. This is going to look wonderful in tomorrow paper, lovely.

We rounded up Harper and Renee, who was chatting away to some reporters, and made our way over to a backdrop with a music logo printer all over it.

Christina Aguilera was standing in front of the board smiling away. CHRISTINA AGUILERA! She was my music idol, her voice was out of this world, I just wanted to throw myself at her feet and worship the ground she was standing on.

Keeping it together as much as I could with Christina Aguilera standing five feet away from me, the four of us took our turn in front of the board and posed for a photo, me on Phil's right and Renee and Harper on his left.

We walked over to the doors leading into the building where the ceremony was being held. Pausing before going in, Phil turned around and looked at the three of us.

"You girls have handled this really well, I'm proud of you. The hard part is over so now we can enjoy the rest of the night." He grinned, causing the three of us to squeal.

After some casual chatter between the four of us, it was time to go in so we made our way inside, laughing and joking away.

I had a feeling that tonight was going to be epic.