Fourteen- Jordan.

After collecting my time table from Mrs George and a quick tour of the building,well as quick as a tour can be in a place as huge is that, I headed home to the girls.

I told them about what Mrs George said and they agreed, already convinced that I should stay here after just under two weeks. They were quickly bought. We spend the rest of the day watching movies in out home cinema and ordering room service, which was nice.

And just like the past week, the day flew by just as fast, and all to quickly it was Tuesday morning.

It was kind of like déjà vu except today I couldn't seem to shake this headache. It literally felt like someone was inside my skull playing tennis with my brain. I found an outfit I thought fit for the occasion, scribbled a note for Renee and Harper, got a ride with Andy and found my way to my locker.

I didn't have a clue where I was going, so I asked the friendliest looking person where the singling classes took place. He pointed to the theatre on my map Mrs George gave me and told me I had a cool accent.

"Haha, erm thank you.. So do you!" I called after him as he slouched off.

The theatre was quite a trek away, I had to come out the main building and walk all the way round the back to a separate building to get there, so by the time I arrived, I was already ten minutes late, great start.

Entering the theatre and walking down to the front where the stage was, I clutched the folder I was holding to my chest as if it would shield me from the 12 pairs of eyes that was staring at me with blank expressions. One pair of eyes wasn't even looking my way.

I would love to say that they all jumped out of the rows of seats in front of the stage and welcomed me with the warmth I actually really needed, then held my hand as we skipped of into the sunset, but this is real life, not a movie, so no body so much as smiled at me. This was going to be the longest week of my life.

The teacher was cool, but in an odd way. She was dressed in what looked like hand me down clothes, in every colour of the rainbow, her gladiator sanders jingling as she moved due to the bells that she attached to the straps. Her hair made her stand out from the crowd with multi coloured dreds that were pulled up into a big bun, with a few falling down her back. She expressed her individuality boldly, not caring what other people thought and I already respected her for that.

"You must be Miss Lewis, my name is Mrs Coco, but please call me Brandy" she said as her American accent filled the theatre, "Welcome to your first singing lesson here at the New Yorks musical theatre and performing arts academy!"

Class, this is Miss Lewis, she will be joining your class for the week and trying out your lessons. Please remember how you felt on your first day and make her feel welcome. Now Rhiannon, I'm paring you up with Jordan, she'll be your guide, so if you need anything, she's your girl. Take a seat next to her and we'll get started."

I walked over to where she had pointed. Jordan was smiling and tapping the empty seat next to her, she was the only person acknowledged my existence so far.

Despite the total cold shoulder everyone was giving me, I felt relieved. Relieved that the introduction was over, relieved that I'd been paired with Jordan, who was nice and surprisingly excited for my arrival.

Jordan was real pretty too, really tanned with hazel eyes, framed with dark long lashes. Her brown hair hung just below her shoulders, and she had the whitest teeth I'd ever seen, even though we was in a dark theatre, I could see them glowing like stars.

"Don't take it personally. Their all just pissed at the attention and special treatment you've got, that's all. But they'll get over it." She said forwardly

"What special treatment?" I asked confused.

"We know you're in line to be offered a full scholarship here, everyone around here knows. You gotta be something pretty special to get one of those. And we saw you online at the awards with Phil. It's just to get a place here, you have to work your arse off to even be considered. And we've been told that you might not even accept. Don't get me wrong, I've heard you sing on that video, your real talented, it's just it seemed you've been handed it all, and you don't even seem to want it." She said, whispering in her American accent.

I get where she was coming from, I did sound ungrateful. But they didn't no my story. I couldn't blame them though, if the shoes were on the other foot and some girl pranced in here like I did, I'd want to punch her in the face.

"Oh crap, oh god no I do wanna be here! I'm so grateful for even getting the chance to spend the week here. It's just circumstances. That's all, I hope they do understand that! And the awards thing? That was just Phil trying to win me over and get me so stay in New York. They know that right?" I questioned her as I glanced around at the rest of the class who was engaged in the vocal warm ups that were going on around us.

"Yeah they know, their just bitter. They wish it was them! But they will come round and warm up to you. There lovely once you get to know them, we're like one big extended family." Jordan smiled.

Returning her smile, I knew in that moment I knew me and Jordan were going to be wonderful friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour humming and singing through the musical alphabet, there was a chime signalling the end of the first half of our lesson.

Waving good bye to Jordan, swinging my bag over my shoulder, shoving my folder in my bag and ramming my head phones in my ears, I made my way out the theatre and wondered through the halls of this spectacular building.

The interior was just as nice as my apartments, maybe even better. Grey glittery marble floor run throughout the whole building, except of course the theatre which had the traditional black carpet.

The walls were painted a lovely shade of royal blue and covered completely with famous musical snapshots that hung on the walls.

There was literally every known musical hanging in the frames; Momma Mia, Hairspray, The Body Guard, Ghost, Wicked, Greece, The Wizard Of Oz, Singing In The Rain, West Side Story, The Sound Of Music, Annie, Oliver, The Little Shop Of Horrors, Chicago, Jersey Boys, Dream Girls and Billy Elliot, the list went on forever!

These intriguing snapshots had me wandering down the hall in a world of my own, getting lost in the various scenes.

Just as I was facing a snap shot from the musical 'Rock Of Ages' and imagining life with leather pants and mullets, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Sighing, pulling my headphones out and turning around, I found myself face to face with a boy I recognised from my class.

The first thing I noticed about him was his eyes. They were the lightest shade of blue and sparkled like the stars on a clear night, framed by thick brown lashes. I don't think I'd ever seen a pair of eyes that beautiful, they really were something else..

He ran his hand through his light brown messy hair as he stared at me. A single dimple appeared in his cheek as he started to speak.

"Jordan's off on audition for the rest of the day. So you've got stuck with me. And.." He glanced at his watch, "We're late."

With that being said, he took of down the halls towards the theatre for the second part of out vocal lesson, he's converse squeaking against the tiles as he walked.

As he trotted ahead of me, I noticed the tattoo that covered his whole arm but I couldn't quite make out exactly what the design was.

"Erm, could you maybe stop sprinting and wait up?" I asked as I speed walked behind him.

He didn't even bother to reply, he just carried on walking. I decided there and then that I didn't like this guy. He didn't even introduce himself which was becoming a pattern with these americans.

Oh Jordan, why did you have a stupid audition..