Chapter 1

This chapter is dedicated to my bestfriend and co-author to this story liastilinski24  so go follow her and show her your support and show her just how much you love this story xD

Chapter one:

Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger brother named Daniel. My twin is the future beta of the pack. His friend Xavier is the soon to be alpha. He has a younger sister who's the same age as me and Corey but for some reason she hates me, and since she's the alpha's daughter everyone hates me too including my mate who just so happens to be Xavier and he just so happened to reject me the first day he recognized me as his mate.

All my friends turned against me just to get her approval, proves how loyal they are, note the sarcasm. All I have left are my brothers. Corey doesn't care what others say, he loves me and he's the only one that stood by me while others bullied me and accused me of something I didn't do. Daniel is too young to realise what's going on, but he always reminds me every night that I'm his favorite sibling which would always get Corey in a mood because everyone knows how much Corey adores Daniel. but the thought makes me go to sleep with a smile on my face.

That is until the next day of course when I wake up and the bullying continues.

Every single day there would always be at least 5 injured people who Corey has beaten up for teasing me. I always told him to stop but that would always make him bash more people so I simply gave up.

I honestly don't know why people tease me I mean before Elena (Xavier's younger sister) made her hate towards me obvious, guys would always be around me asking me out and girls would always be friendly with me. Elena would also have guys and girls around her trying to get her attention so she shouldn't be jealous if that's why she hates me. She obviously has nothing to be jealous of now, as no guy would even look my way, well, except for Luke. Luke's the only person who didn't turn on me, he's now my best friend.

Apart from Xavier and Corey, Luke is one of the hottest guys in the pack. Luke has tan skin and a broad muscly figure. He has black hair and blue eyes while Corey has dark brown hair, green eyes. Xavier on the other hand has blonde hair that he always has to flip out of his light brown eyes. He wasn't as built like Corey and Luke, but he definitely had a great body which girls would drool over.

Corey and I are were fraternal twins but we had extremely similar features, so I obviously have long dark brown hair that falls to my waist, green eyes and curves in all the right places. Elena on the other hand has blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes that she inherits from her father, Alpha Caleb while Xavier got his eye colour from his mother, Luna Hannah.

Elena started to hate me when we started high school. We were never really close but she would always be friendly towards me until the first day of high school.

*Flashback*

"Chloe if you don't get up now we're going to be late for the first day of high school!" an annoyed Corey yelled from his room.

I checked the time because I didn't hear my alarm go off. "COREY HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE LATE IF IT'S 5:40!?!" I seriously don't know how I survived living with my twin for 13 years. (I'm 13 in the flashback but I'm 15 in the present)

Corey didn't say a thing, but that didn't mean I couldn't hear his stupid laughs.

I decided to get up anyway since my dearest twin brother ruined my sleep. I would've gone back to sleep but I have this weird habit that when I wake up I can't go back to sleep until night time. It's a gift and a curse.