Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

"SHE'S YOUR'S? YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO CALL HER THAT SIX MONTHS AGO WHEN YOU REJECTED HER!" Adam yelled walking towards him too. This caught Xavier off guard and he stopped walking and looked at me.

"She's still my mate!" Xavier said quietly as he looked at me. I could feel my wolf cry out for her mate. Ughh not again!

"You rejected her and she moved on, just like you have, you're going to be a daddy soon!" Corona said irritated.

"Exactly Xavier, you're going to be the father of my child, our child." Maya said moving to his side while rubbing her swollen belly. I looked at her stomach and nearly cried until I reminded myself I don't care and I'm with Adam, even though it's a fake relationship. "You need to get over her and focus on your child." Maya said placing Xavier's hand on her belly.

Just then Crystal came outside and scoffed. "Yeah focus on your 'Child' Xavier, it's not like it's someone else's." She said using her fingers as apostrophes when she said child. When she saw me she ran up and hugged me. "I missed you Chloe!" she said. I hugged her back and told her I missed her too.

"What do you mean 'it's not like it's someone else's'?" Corey asked.

She looked at all of us like we were stupid. "Oh come on, like you can believe a girl like Maya would stay faithful to someone who isn't her mate!" Crystal said shocked. We all just kept quiet, Xavier is the father. "Just look at what she's wearing. What pregnant lady wears that?" she said looking at Maya with disgust. You can't blame her. Maya's wearing four inch jimmy choo shoes, a mini pink skirt and a really tight black shirt that reveals too much cleavage and doesn't do a great job of covering her pregnant stomach.

"How dare you!" Maya screamed. "You're just jealous that I'm an alpha's mate and you're a pathetic omega." She yelled to which Crystal scoffed.

"Puhleeze, how can I be jealous when you're not even Xavier's real mate?" she questioned. Maya kept quiet. "You know who could help answer the question Maya?" Crystal asked Innocnently. Maya glared at her and Crystal continued. "Matthew could help." Crystal said battling her eyelashes. Is Matthew Crystal's mate? I looked over at Maya who was growling like a man. "Oh that's right you address him as Mattie, don't you?" Crystal said hitting her head.

"You little bitch!" Maya growled out.

This however didn't affect Crystal; this actually encouraged her to keep going. "His such a lovely guy ain't he, really sweet and caring, knows how to treat a girl." Crystal kept going on and on about Matthew, maybe that is her mate. I looked over at Maya, and it looked like she was about to shift. That's bad! She can't shift when she's pregnant, or she'll kill the baby.

"Crystal stop!" I shouted and my alpha tone worked, even though she's not in my pack.

She looked at me weirdly. "Why?" she asked confused.

"Because you're aggravating her to the point where she's going to shift." I said pointing at a shaking Maya. "And if she shifts, she'll kill the baby."

"A baby that should've been yours!" Rose added.

Everyone looked at me. I just shook my head. "It doesn't matter, it's still a baby and it deserves to live." I said and they all just thought about what I said and nodded. Maya however kept growling and glaring at Crystal.

"Can someone calm her down; it's kind of freaky seeing a pregnant lady growling." Rose said hiding behind Peter.

"Blondie, calm your baby momma down." Corona said amused at this situation. Chase elbowed her again and she just rolled her eyes.