Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

I had a quick shower so that I could curl my hair. I wore a short black floral dress with red heels.

( A/N 
The picture above is the dress that Chloe is wearing )

I topped it off with a colourful necklace and applied a little mascara and red lipstick.

I walked out of my bathroom and what I saw blew me away. There standing in front of me was Crystal. 

I was right she did look good in black. The dress showed all the curves I thought she never had. Her hair was let down instead of being up in a ponytail or a messy bun. "Well there goes my self esteem!" I shouted and Crystal just looked at me as if I had two heads.

"What do you mean?" She asked nervously while playing with the bottom of the dress trying to make it longer.

"You look so hot! You should walk around the house like that" I pointed from her head to her toe. "And maybe people would love your company cause dayum girl."

"You really think so?" she asked.

"Trust me Crystal you are flawless!" I said grabbing her hand and spinning her around. I stopped spinning her around and she started looking at me, her eyes bulged open and her jaws dropped. "What?! is there a spider on me!!?" I shouted jumping up and down looking like a complete lunatic.

Crystal grabbed my arms and shook me. "There's no spider on you!"

I closed my eyes and inhaled slowly. "What? then why we're you staring like that! I could've had a heart attack!" I shouted clutching my chest.

"I was staring, because you look incredibly amazing!!Man I knew you were pretty but wow I'm speechless. Xavier is a complete idiot to give you up. He is sure going to regret it tonight." She said looking me up and down and smiling.

"Well that's the plan." I sang while twirling around.

(At the party)

Crystal and I walked inside and it was packed.  There was never a time we weren't stopped or harassed by hormonal teenagers grinding on us. During the time we were trying to get through Crystal got lost in the crowd. After shouting her name out hundreds of time, I gave up and started to dance. The song 'Don't you worry child' by Swedish House Mafia came on and I immediately grabbed a random person and started dancing. He obviously wasn't from this pack since he didn't pull away.

"Don't you worry, don't you worry child see heavens got a plan for you, don't you worry, don't you worry now yeah!" I shouted with the guy as we moved our bodies together not caring about anything in the world and I got to say he was hot. The song stopped and I immediately left the guy standing there alone. I didn't want to lead him on and besides what would the outcome be if I were to become friends with him, it's not like I can date him since he has a mate somewhere out there waiting for him.

I squeezed through the people looking for Corey, Crystal or Luke. I went upstairs to Luke's room since he lives here in the pack house. I knocked on the door and heard a low muffle. I took this as a 'come in' since Luke always makes an abnormal sound when he can't be bothered to answer. "Hey Luke why don't you come OH MY GOSH!" I said as I walked into the room.

On the bed was Luke and Elena practically making out. They pulled apart straight away and their heads snapped at me. "Chloe, it's not what it looks like!" Luke said as Elena gave me a smug smile.

I just stared at him. "IS SHE YOUR MATE?" I asked with disgust.

"No but-"

"SHE'S NOT YOUR MATE!" I shouted. "If she was your mate I would understand, but she's not. How could you, after all she's put me through?"