Chapter 11

Chapter 11

-6 months later-

Chloe's P.O.V

It's been six months since I left and I haven't felt any happier than I am now. Adam is the sweetest guy ever. I apologised numerous times for leaving him alone at Xavier's party and thanking him for carrying me out of the party and caring about me.

That was the most embarrassing thing that could've happened to me. At least I can say I made an interesting first impression.

No, we are not dating. I'm still single. Adam did ask me out but I said no because well he has a mate out there and the day he finds her will be like Xavier rejecting me all over again.

I seriously don't want to go through all that. I'm still heartbroken over Xavier impregnating Maya, but what can you do? That baby has to grow up with a father and unfortunately it's Xavier.

You know what's funny? I've been staying with this pack, or should I say my pack even though I haven't challenged Scott for the position of alpha yet.

I decided that I should leave that to Corey when he comes, that's if he does come. Well anyway I still don't know what the name of the pack is.
I'll just ask Scott when I see him next. He's always busy nowadays in pack meetings. I guess there's been more rouge attacks.

One difference that's happened to me is that I'm not affected by Xavier that much. Scott would talk about him a lot since their both alphas and have to communicate.

I really hope Elena isn't Scott's mate because when I showed them photos of my old pack members he would always question who she was. If she is I will challenge Scott for the position straight away. No way in hell would I ever let Elena be Luna of MY pack. Over my dead body.

Oh and I forgot to mention on the day I found out Maya was pregnant I met this little boy Stiles.

He's 4 years old, he's averaged height which is most probably just above my knee. He has black spiky hair and dark brown eyes. He is brown and he's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Unfortunately his parents are dead due to a rouge attack. When he saw me he immediately thought I was his mother.
He kept saying that I was since I had green eyes and brown hair. Everyone tried to hold him back since they thought I was a guest and didn't want me to be bothered by him.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. He ran up to me when I was crying. He looked up at me and pulled my arm. I looked down at him and he smiled at me. "Mummy don't cry, I'm here!" He told me as he kept pulling my arm.

I smiled sadly at him and crouched down so I was eye level with him.
He wiped my tears away and pinched my cheeks in a sign of affection.

"Mummy don't be sad, I love you!" He said as he hugged me. Right there he reminded me of Daniel so I hugged him back.

I pulled back and looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry but I'm not your mother." I said sadly and was about to start crying at the look of pain that flashed across his face.

"No, you are. My mother has green eyes and brown hair like you." He cried out as he clung on to me like no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry I'm not your mother, my name is Chloe. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I apologised. This kid lost his parents at such a young age, if I did I don't know what I would've done.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at me with sad eyes. "You're not my mother?" he asked as he pouted.

"No." I said sadly. He looked down as if he was going to burst out in tears but then he looked up at me and smiled.