Chapter 3

A/N

thank you for clicking that continue button! i hope you enjoy the rest of the story..
And make sure to check out 'The Chronicles of the Not so Wimpy Kids' if you want to get to know Gloria and I and how we met, be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!

Also you can ask us questions about the this story and we will happily answer them, whether it be about previous chapters, anything your confused about or your theories about this story just ask us on our page or pm me and we will answer them on 'The Chronicles of the Not so Wimpy Kids'

I think that's all for now but make sure to show your support and

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND

FOLLOW US!

Bye for now! ~ Sarah and Gloria :)

Chapter 3

I quickly backed away from Luke and came face to face with a furious Xavier and I cannot deny that he is so hot when he's angry. "Whoa who pissed in your nutrigrain Xavier?" Luke said casually. To this day no one knows that Xavier and I are mates and that he rejected me. It's better that way or else this situation would just pile on to my list of false accusations.

"NO ONE JUST LEAVE AND GO TO CLASS LUKE SKIDMORE!" He's alpha tone was used and boy it had my wolf howling with pride to see how powerful our mate is, but that quickly stopped when I reminded her of what happened two years ago.

Luke struggled to leave and no doubt did he want to rip Xavier's head off for using his last name when everyone knows he hates it. I grabbed Luke's arm which earned me a growl from Xavier so I just nudged him and we began to walk until Xavier pulled me back. "We need to talk Chloe." Luke glared at Xavier but I told him it's alright and I'll meet him in class.

I turned around and looked at him. "Yes Xavier?"

"Well as you know my 18th birthday is in two days which means my father will be handing down the position as alpha to me."

"Yeah I know, but what do I have to do with this?" I asked, because the whole pack knows his stupid birthday is coming up.

"Well when I turned 16 I was meant to find my mate but instead I found you." He said and looked at me with disgust and I got to admit that killed me but I wouldn't show him any tears. "And now since it's nearly my 18th birthday and I'm becoming alpha I need my mate by my side to be Luna of the pack." He looked at me again as he said those words.

Was he trying to tell me that he wants me back as not only as his mate but as Luna of the pack! My wolf was practically jumping inside and I was a little bit excited too... ok well maybe I'm really excited I mean come on my mate finally realises what a jerk he is and that he should trust me over everyone else. "So does that mean you want to take me back as your mate?" I asked a little too eagerly.

Xavier just scoffed. "No! Why would I? Look at you you're such a whore you go around sleeping with other people's mates, you manipulate people and you backstab them. What person or wolf in their right mind would accept you as their mate?" As he said those words he broke down my walls and all my tears came falling down like a waterfall,
but that didn't stop his little rant.

"I don't even know why Luke still hangs around you or why Corey still bothers to stick up for you, you're just a waste of space and a disgrace to werewolves and humans. I have no idea why the moon goddess paired me up with you. If I your mate, the one person who was made to love you can't even stand the sight of you what do you think others feel?" More groups of tears made their way down my cheeks.