Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY MATE!" the one and only Xavier screamed.

Luke and I immediately let go of each other and faced an enraged Xavier, and may I add a very sexy Xavier I thought. Xavier winked my way before turning his dagger stares towards Luke. Curse my weakness!

"Calm down Xavier." Luke said with venom. "She doesn't even want you, so you should really stop interfering with her life." he spat out.

Xavier took a deep inhale of breath as he heard what Luke said. "She's still my mate! I have a right to be in her life." he said. My wolf was on cloud 9 when she heard him.

"I agree you have a point there." Luke said with hatred. "But Chloe has a boyfriend and you have a pregnant fiancé!" Luke said.

Xavier looked at Luke weirdly and I sniggered. Luke raised his eyebrow at me, so I whispered "Fiancé is a future husband, so you just said he has a pregnant husband to be." Luke's eyes widen with shock.

He cleared his throat. "I mean you have a pregnant she wolf!" he corrected himself with a faint blush on his face. Xavier bowed his head down in shame. "Yeah that's right Xavier, you have a responsibility to look after, care and LOVE your child and your fian I mean mother of the child." Luke said. I must admit that cut me real deep.

"I KNOW! Ok I know I did something terrible and I regret it. If I had a chance to turn back time and undo my wrongs, I would've done it in a heartbeat but I can't! What else do you want me to do!?" Xavier said frustrated.

"Man up and accept what's happening! Leave Chloe alone, she's happy with Adam not you Xavier! When you rejected her and made her go through depression Adam was there to comfort her. Everything you have done has led up to this! You're the reason why Maya's pregnant and Chloe hates you! If you have just accepted Chloe as your mate and our Luna none of this would've happen and Chloe might've been the one pregnant not Maya! Since you didn't, leave Chloe and Adam to be!" Luke said staunching up to Xavier.

"You think Adam really loves Chloe!?" Xavier screamed in his face.

"I don't think, I know he does! And any other guy can love Chloe better than you!" Luke retorted. Continuing to yell at Xavier he said- "And I know that just sounded wrong but you know what I mean!"

"Is that so? The things I have seen say otherwise." Xavier said with a smirk and my gosh it was hot! Hot like a sunrise! Oh my gosh his smile makes me so cheesy in a not funny, weird way. Xavier snorted but returned a serious face towards Luke.

"And what things have you seen through your cruel ugly eyes oh great Alpha?" Luke said with venom.

"Just before I came here and caught you and Chloe hugging it up-" he said with anger running through him, "I caught your 'loving, faithful' boyfriend getting down and dirty with my sister." He said looking at me with an angry yet sympathetic facial.

Before Luke could reply to Xavier I beat him. "And why should I believe you?" I said looking for any sign of him lying to me.

"I know I have given you many reasons to not believe me, but I am telling you the truth. If you come with me now, you might even be able to see yourself." Xavier said while holding his hand out for me to hold.

I smiled at his gesture and he smiled back hopingly with his hand out extended for me. I walked up to him and held my hand out and his smile grew even bigger and brighter. "I'd rather stab myself in the stomach with a silver blade than to hold your hands anytime soon." And with that I shoved his hand away and started to walk towards the pack house. I could hear Luke laugh quietly and then stop when I assume Xavier gave him a hard glare.