Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Chloe's P.O.V

Everyone but Corona had to go back to the pack house for the sake of our pack. Scott only allowed Corona and I to stay and sleep at my house for tonight. I thought I'd be able to stay and catch up with my family, but no I had to attend all pack meetings, and what made it worse, was that there is one today. Isn't that just great! I get to see Xavier. If he thinks I'll let this go, he better think twice. How dare he plan this whole thing, make my life a living hell and reject me. Oh and his sister better watch out!

"Chloe if you don't get up now, we're going to be late to the pack meeting!" I heard Corey scream. Oh just like old times. For once I wasn't angry that someone woke me up.

I lay on my bed smiling until a pillow came flying into my face. "SHUT UP!" an angry Corona groaned. I threw the pillow back at her and checked the time. It was 5am. I smiled even wider as I remembered every morning Corey woke me up. I haven't woken up at 5 ever since I left. Being woken up by Corey was a great way to start my day, I can't say the same for Corona but it was for me.

I got out of bed and did all of my old morning routines, having a shower and brushing my teeth which usually took me a while. I got out of the shower and walked to my closet. Corona was spread out on my bed asleep. Her head was dangling off of my bed and her body was messily wrapped up in her blanket.

I decided to wear light blue skin tight jeans with a grey flowy singlet and a black leather jacket. I decided to wear black flat boots that came up to mid shin. I tucked my jeans into them. I curled my hair and applied make up. Today is the first day in two years my old pack will see me, well literally it's the second day but most of them don't know I have returned. Today Elena will get what she deserves, it may not be physically, but hey revenge doesn't always have to be physical, there's other ways to get someone back. Xavier WILL regret rejecting me and pay for messing up my life.

I checked the time and it was 7:30am. I looked back over at Corona and boy is she a messy sleeper. Half her body was dangling off of the bed and the blanket was completely off of her. Instead of waking her up, I ran downstairs and was greeted by my mum and dad making breakfast. I sat on one of the chairs and smiled at both of them. They both smiled back at me and my dad just came and hugged me. "It's so good to have you back Chloe. My prayers have been answered!" he exclaimed happily.

I just laughed at him and kissed his cheek. "It's so good to be back! Now I know why people use the expression 'home sweet home'! " I said walking up to my mum and hugging her.

Soon Daniel and Stiles walked in. "CHLOE!" they both screamed running up to me. I opened my arms for them and each of them hugged a side of me.

"Good morning boys." I said kissing each of them on the forehead.

"Just like old times." My mum and dad said as my dad hugged my mum from behind.

"That reminds me!" I shouted. "Where's Corey? I forgot to push him out of the way coming down the stairs." I said shocked. How could I forget to push him down the stairs? I've only been doing that since I was able to walk!

Everyone seemed to be agreeing with me and began to think. "Hmm he must still be in his room, he never sleeps in." my mum said.

"I'll be back." I shouted as I ran up the stairs in search for my twin. I found him standing at my door looking inside my room. He looked as if he was admiring something. I crept quietly as to not alert Corey. I stood behind him and looked in the direction he was looking. He was looking at Corona sleeping. I can tell you right now that there is nothing admiring about Corona asleep. She does not look angelic at all, she looks like a tornado hit and washed out everything in its path. "Corey, no offence but you kind of look stalkerish right now." I said freaked out.