Chapter 26: Part 2

This is dedicated to Its_Morielle :) Thank you for being a loyal reader since day one (when this story was first on quotev)

Just an update;
We realise that the last chapter was really short and we weren't really happy with how it ended but y'all wanted more so we decided to split that last chapter into two parts.
And part 2 is hella long, like 6254 words long, just for you guys xx

Also Gloria and I have a goal to reach 300 followers! We're only 119 followers away from achieving our goal and you could help us by clicking that follow button!

And make sure to check out 'The Chronicles of the Not so Wimpy Kids' if you want to get to know Gloria and I and how we met, be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!
Also you can ask us questions about the this story and we will happily answer them, whether it be about previous chapters, anything your confused about or your theories about this story just ask us on our page or pm me and we will answer them on 'The Chronicles of the Not so Wimpy Kids'

I think that's all for now but make sure to show your support and

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND

FOLLOW US!

Bye for now! ~ Sarah and Gloria :)

******************************

Chapter 26: Part 2

Scott's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I had just heard! Judging by the look on Corey's face, he couldn't either.

Corey looked at her awestruck and completely amazed. I was too. So many thoughts were racing through my mind, some of them being about how beautiful she was... ok most of them were about how insanely beautiful she was.

There was just something about her that made me completely delirious. Maybe it was how she held herself together with confidence, how she was fierce, strong and had this alluring aura surrounding her . Even Corey couldn't get out of her hold.

But than again she is an Enchantress...
Enchantress's are known to be compelling and beautiful. I once read about them in my father's library.
Like witches, they have many powers,( though witches are really ugly, old hags) an enchantress's most powerful weapon is definitely their power of seduction.

It definitely explains why I can't take my eyes off of her. I instantly shake the thought out of my head and try to remind myself about why we're here and why we can't trust her.

Although they may seem harmless, their personalities are wicked and they are able to seduce a man into doing anything and everything she asks. They love attention and are easily jealous.

We can't let her get the best of us. I won't let her control me.

Looking over at Corey I wonder if he even knows what an enchantress is, but obviously he was too caught up in her compelling power that he couldn't even look at me.

Suddenly Loriann's voice broke the silence "We're here"

"Here? Where's here?" Corey said looking around confused. I was too. We were still in the forest, standing in a clearing with trees being the only thing that surrounded us.

Loriann stepped forward and raised her right hand, waving it around once and suddenly, like unveiling a masterpiece, a large worn out building with brown double doors appeared.