Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Xavier's P.O.V

This boy must be mistaken. Chloe can't be his mother. Chloe is my mate and she should only be the mother of my child.

I stared back at the child and then Corey. Corey was shocked too, but he smiled at the kid. "What do you mean mummy?" I asked the kid.

"Are you deaf or just plain dumb!" he snapped to which Corey laughed at and I didn't miss Maya's scoff. "This is MY mummy! You know my mother!" He replied in an irritated voice.

"No, I'm sorry this can't be your mother, I think you're mistaken here." I cried out. The boy just shook his head.

"No, that is my mum. Her name is Chloe. And that's my uncle Corey! I'm not stupid I know my own family." He said sternly. WHAT? NO this can't be happening.

"How do you know that I'm your uncle?" Corey said amazed as he looked at the boy with awe.

"Cause you look exactly like mum and she showed me pictures of her family, which is now my family." He said smiling.

The whole time Corey and the little boy were talking my wolf was howling in pain.

I have a feeling this is the last time my wolf will communicate with me.

And I was right.

'THIS IS YOUR DOING! I LOST MY MATE.' My wolf yelled as I felt him disconnect himself from me.

Corey's P.O.V

Chloe's son? Looking over at Xavier I can tell he's about to have a massive breakdown. Serves him right though. Since he's having a mental battle he doesn't realise that this isn't Chloe's biological son. It can't be because Chloe is turning 16 and this little boy seems 4. So if this is Chloe's real son she would have had to have him when she was 13. Common sense people.

Since Xavier isn't paying attention to anything, like seriously he is in his own world right now. He doesn't even realise Maya is practically yelling his name out.

My new little nephew is squinting his face in distaste, probably from Maya's voice cause it's so squeaky. It's like she inhales helium all the time.

I better get him out of here, wash him up and introduce him to his family.

Luke's P.O.V

I still can't believe Chloe's gone. I miss waking her up, walking to school with her, watching her fight with Corey but mostly I just miss her.

These six months that's gone past, must've been the loneliest time for me. I miss my best friend and I'm ready to do anything to get her back, starting with Crystal and then moving up to Corey. I miss Corey too. Ever since the day Chloe called I haven't seen or spoken to Corey. I've been avoiding Elena for the past few months and her stupid brother Xavier.

Xavier, that bastard rejected the best thing ever. The day Chloe forgives him, I will too.

Right now I'm just walking around the pack house since there have been lots of rouge attacks lately. I was walking down the stairs to the ground level where I spotted Corey with a younger boy, that's not from this pack.

"Who's the kid?" I asked as Corey stoped. His body tensed as he turned around and his glare hit me full force. Yikes, he hates me.

"The KID is my nephew Stiles, not that he has anything to do with you." He said bitterly.

"What do you mean nephew?" how can it be his nephew?

"Duh his sister is my mum!" the little boy snapped. Damn are all the Maka boys angry like this?