chapter 9

Chapter 9

Chloe's P.O.V

"Hey Teti." I said scared. Scared for my ears. My father would yell at me for the first ten minutes and then ask if I'm alright.

"Chloe Salvatore Maka! Ta'ahine ta'e ofa mo'oni Ko koe! Foki mai ki api taimini. Teu alu atu o'e fusi koe ki eni. When have I ever told you to run away?! Meimei Ta Eku mafu! Koe ho mahanga eni na meimei pongia! And your mother and Taniela have been crying non stop! Where are you?" (Chloe Salvatore Maka, how could you leave your family, get back home now before I find you and drag you back. When have I ever told you to run away from us like this? Do you know I nearly had a heart attack. Your twin nearly fainted and your mother and Daniel have been crying nonstop crying his heart out. WHERE ARE YOU?"

Oh crap he's speaking Tongan. In the corner of my eye I could see Scott smiling. Crap forgot he was Tongan too. "Teti, I'm fine, thanks for asking." Scott just laughed even more. I picked up a pen that was on his desk and pegged it at his face. Bullzye! Got him in his eye. He just stuck his tongue out at me and drew his finger across his neck.

"Chloe, now is not the time for your sarcasm, where are you?" he yelled back.

"Funny story actually dad. I'm at uncle Sione's pack house, you know the uncle you never told me about." I said in an accusing tone. No reply. "Dad? Dad?" no answer. I looked at the phone and we were still connected. "Teti! Answer the phone!"

"Hey twin." Oh my goodness it's corey!                                                                 

"Hey twin! Told ya I would call when I'm safe and boy do I have news for you!"

"Ghee I miss you too sis!" he said as I rolled my eyes, man I do miss him.

"Corey, I really do miss you and I'm sorry I left, but don't worry I'm in good hands, I'm with uncle Sione and cous Scott!" I said the last part excitedly.

"Ko hai nautolu?(who are they?)" Corey said in Tongan, wait what! Since when does he know how to speak Tongan?

"Gone for a day and you learnt Tongan.  Are you that bored?" I asked astounded.

He laughed. "I've secretly been picking up on your conversations with Dad so I can plot against you and swear back. Anyways who's Sione and Scott?"

"Si tuku ho maumautaimi. E fo'i pe koe, kuli. (Psht stop wasting your time. You will never outdo me, dog.)" Scott laughed out loud. "Sione is dad's little brother and Scott's our cousin. Oh my gosh Corey! You should see Sione, he looks exactly like dad!" I said shocked.

Corey's P.O.V

Dad has a younger brother?! who's an alpha?  That means that he's an alpha too, which makes Chloe, Daniel and I alpha's kids, WHAT?

I gave the phone to mum and looked at dad who was sitting on a chair looking like he was deep in thought. "When were you going to tell me that I'm not a beta, but an alpha!" I said which snapped him out of his thought.

"I never thought I'd have to tell you. I'd always thought that you kids would have the beta gene." He replied sadly and shocked.

"What do you mean?! You're my father, you're an alpha! You should've told us, this whole time we were growing up you lied to us. You said you had no family but most importantly you didn't tell us I was an alpha wolf! I kept thinking there was something wrong with me because HIS (I pointed at Xavier who kept looking at the phone.) Alpha tone wouldn't work on me sometimes."

"Son, please understand, I just didn't want you to go and leave us and become alpha, I wanted us to live together as a family."

I guess I understand his point of view because unlike Xavier I wait and see things through the other person's prospective. I sighed. "I guess I understand, but I still think I deserved to know." I said to which he nodded his head.