Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

These past two days have gone by quickly and each day I grew even more paranoid. What if he really is planning on kicking me out of the pack? Where am I supposed to go? But the question that is really bugging me is, who is he going to say his mate is?

Today was the day Xavier officially becomes alpha. Everyone was helping out, decorating the pack house and cooking. Of course they only helped out until they couldn't be bothered which meant the omega would have to finish it off. Our omega Crystal was an averaged height girl at the age of 15 with blondish brown hair and hazel green eyes. She was really thin and fair skinned.

As soon as the other pack members left, to probably do last minute shopping for the party tonight, Crystal walked in. When she saw me she bowed her head and apologised for being in my sight and started to retreat to the door. "Why are you sorry?" I asked her.

She turned back around "Well, most people usually don't like my company. They would torture me if I didn't get out of their sights fast enough, and since you're the beta's daughter I just didn't want to offend you."

I seriously wanted to go up to her and hug her. She stood there looking at the floor as she spoke and in a position that made her ready to turn around and run off if I got aggravated with her. "Oh, I'm sorry. You have nothing to worry about though; I won't harm you in any way. It seems you're not the only one whose company they hate." I sighed at the last part.

"What do you mean, you're the beta's daughter you could easily silence them." She said shocked.

I laughed quietly and she stared at me weirdly. "Yes I'm the beta's daughter but apparently I secretly planned an attack on Elena and I steal people's mates." I looked back at her and she was still looking at me strangely.

"Haven't you heard the rumours?" I asked her.

"Well yeah I guess, but I don't take it into consideration.  My motto is I got to see it to believe it."

"Whoa" was all I was able to say.  She just smiled at me and went to go stick up the decorations. "Do you need help?" I asked as she had to finish decorating this whole house before tonight.

"Oh um I've never been offered help before. But I guess since this house is massive I would be stupid not to accept your help, so if you wouldn't mind-"

"Don't be silly, I'd love to help." She smiled at me again and resumed sticking up the decorations. We continued decorating the house and blowing balloons up in silence, but it wasn't awkward. "You know what would make this even better?" she just shrugged her shoulders as she began to think. "Music. Music would make this fun." I said as I smiled at her. I went to the stereo and plugged my iPod in and blasted 'The Boys' by Nicki Minaj .

I was surprised when Crystal started dancing. She was definitely gaining confidence and for that I was happy. As I started throwing the balloons everywhere I sang "You get high, love a bunch of girls, and then cry, on top of the world, I hope you have the time of your life, alright, don't lose it tonight" As Nicki Minaj started to rap I started to move my body to the rhythm as Crystal started clapping and whistling.

Crystal started sticking up the pictures the art classes painted. I quickly ran and picked mine out. I knew exactly where this will be placed. I must've been smiling like the Grinch as Crystal asked what I was so happy about. I just said in time she would find out. I went and hung my picture right on top of the table where the alcohol will be placed.

We stated cooking the food and boy was that tiring. We were cooking for a bunch of fricken pigs. By the time we finished preparing the food, Alpha Caleb came in and thanked us telling us the place looked amazing and Xavier would love it. We still needed to put the food on the table and Alpha Caleb said he would take care of the alcohol so when we finished we could go get ready since it was 6pm and the party started at  9.