Chapter 23: The Club Part 2

Chapter 23: The club part 2

Xavier's P.O.V

I know continuing to dance with the girl was a bad move, but just seeing Chloe jealous made me feel so good, because it showed that she still cared about me. That was when I knew there might still be a chance that she would get back with me, well that is if she isn't angry that I smirked at her and continued to dance.

I kept dancing with the girl in front of me, but in my head I kept imagining it was Chloe as I moved my body in sync with hers.

The song 'Partition' came on but it was a remixed version. The girl was currently grinding her hips on me and I began to feel disgusted. The only girl I want doing this to me is Chloe. I began to scan the club to find her. I found her near the bar area with Corona. Thank goodness she wasn't drinking, before she gets drunk and hooks up with guys, and well let's just say every guy she hooks up with or even dances with will leave the club with many injuries.

My blood began to boil as I saw a very familiar person with her. He was pulling her in close, and I swear I was about to shift. If it wasn't for the fact that there were humans around, that guy would be dead.

My eyes were met with Chloe's and instead of reacting shocked she just smirked at me and continued to dance with the guy. How I wanted to rip that guy to shreds. I could feel my heart breaking, I guess this is how it felt to get a taste of my own medicine. Damn how the hell did Chloe go through this for 2 whole years?

Of course I never wanted to reject her, God knows how much I loved her when I first saw her... well slapped. I still hate myself for slapping her and agreeing with my sister but I needed her to hate me, to make it easier. But that's not the only reason why I rejected her, but it's better if she doesn't know my reasons.

I watched as they danced together. Their bodies were close... too close for my liking. Chloe began to move her hips in sync with his while staring at me and smirking. I knew she was giving me payback, but I seriously felt like killing someone, no one dances like that with MY lady.

I just stood there, staring at them... like a stalker, ignoring the girl dancing on me. The only thing on my mind was to get Chloe away from the guy. My wolf was fighting me to come out, but I couldn't let him, because we were surrounded by humans.

After a while, which seemed like a 1000 years, Chloe slowly moved away from the guy, but the guy kept pulling her back towards him. She looked frightened, but I told myself she wasn't just in case I go there and nothing is wrong. But when I saw him lean in for a kiss that is when I let my wolf take control as we rushed over to them and separated them. Usually when I ruin a moment like this for Chloe, she's pissed or annoyed, so when she hugged me, I was on cloud nine. My wolf was at peace and right then, my life felt complete, until the guy opened his mouth.

"Xavier, long time no see." He said. I looked at him, and immediately my wolf's instinct came in as I wrapped my arms around Chloe tightly in a protective way. "Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems as if you two are back together." He said through gritted teeth, and he actually sounded like he was sorry for this news but I just felt like clawing his heart out.

I broke apart from Chloe's hug, no matter how badly my wolf was protesting against this. He wanted me to keep Chloe right by my side, because he knew with this guy on the loose, Chloe will never be safe. "Chloe, go find Corey and stay with him." I told her sternly before she could protest, like she usually does. She's really stubborn, even though I love that about her, I need her to be safe. "Now Chloe!" I told her pushing her in the direction of her twin brother.