Chapter 27

(A/N
In regards to the last two chapters,  I introduced an Enchantress, now if you Google what an Enchantress is you would find that they're kind of like witches but really pretty ones but I wanted to change it a bit.

So basically in this story, an Enchantress is still an Enchantress but also has the personality of the mermaids from Peter Pan
(because that's kind of how I pictured an Enchantress to be)
So I wanted to change it from being 'just a pretty witch'
I wanted to make that clear and I hope you enjoy the rest of this chapter!

~ Sarah x )

PS: It's been a while since we have seen things through Chloe's perspective, so i'm glad to say....... she's finally back!! well later on in the chapter. Like Sarah said, hope you guys enjoy it and thank you so much for giving this story a chance. Let us know how you feel about this chapter

~ Gloria xoxo

*************************

Chapter 27:

Scott's POV

**Present time**

We all waited calmly as Chloe slowly considered everything we just told her. Confusion was clouding her eyes as a tear slipped through her lashes when she blinked. Smiling sadly at me she told me "I'm really glad that you found your sister"

Feeling slightly overwhelmed, I returned the smile. I got my twin back, I don't think I could be happier.

Someone in the room coughed which reminded me that we weren't the only people in the room. More specifically, Xavier was here.

Turning to face him, I watched him squirm when he saw the enraged look that I can feel etched on my face. 
As I took a step closer towards him, Xavier instantly put his hand up in defense and said "SORRY! ok, i'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I was just trying to protect Chloe!"

"So it's true" I couldn't help but shake my head in disappointment. Xavier said nothing else as he hung his head low. "I should kill you right now." I said in a low tone.

"Scott!" Chloe interrupted me with a warning.

Turning to face Chloe, I felt so betrayed "Seriously Chloe? Your defending him! He set my sister--"

"I know! I'm just as mad as you are but your sister is out there, right now. Don't waste anymore time. Go spend time with her."

I wanted to argue more. I wanted to punch Xavier in the face, but Chloe was right. I've already lost so much time with my sister, there is no way I'm wasting anymore. Xavier isn't worth it.

Nodding my head in her direction, I silently thanked her and left the room. I need to find my sister. We have a lot to talk about, starting with this mate of hers.

It wasn't easy trying to find my sister, you'd think it wouldn't be hard, that i should just follow her foreign scent, but i was in Xavier's territory. There were so many foreign scents that i haven't gotten  the chance to discern.

After a lot of searching around the pack house, I found Sandra in the kitchen scouring for food.
For a moment I could do nothing but silently watch her. My poor sister. My chest tightened at the thought of what she must have been through. Besides the human that's growing inside my sisters body, Sandra has lost a lot of weight.

Shaking off my feelings of guilt and outrage I wiped any form of emotion from my face and entered the kitchen.

"Oh! Sorry. You guys were taking so long and I could smell the food and I was just so hungry" Sandra started having a word vomit when she saw me enter the kitchen.