Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

"Chloe are you awake?" I heard a male voice say, but it didn't sound like Corey or Luke as the voice wasn't irritating.
I ignored and continued on sleeping hoping my dream of Ian Somerhalder proposing to me would continue. "Chloe?" the person kept saying.
Ugh leave me alone! I rolled over on the bed and hid my face deeper in the pillow. "Chloe? You up?" The person said again.

"Maybe if you SHUT UP! And come back in five hours I'll be awake." I groaned. Can they get any more irritating.

"Chloe please it's urgent." The person begged.

"OH MY GOSH FINE! WHAT IS IT?!" I asked angrily, getting up and sitting on my bed. My vision was blurry as I just woke up, no thanks to the blurry shadow in front of me. I wiped my eyes and cleared the blurriness and suddenly I felt sad and irritated. The person who rudely interrupted my sleep was Adam. I know I said I'd be happy for him when he found his mate but 1 his mate is Elena and 2 he didn't have the decency to tell me and break it off with me before going 3rd base with her. Ughh just thinking about it pisses me off. I crossed my legs and pulled my blanket so it was covering me as I was sleeping in a thin strapped singlet and mini shorts, and since he's not my boyfriend it's awkward having everything out there while he's here and he has no right to see me like this anyway. Yep he could've had all of this but he chose not to. His loss anyway! "What is it?" I asked irritated.

"Look ok I know you're pissed off about yesterday but she's my mate ok, you don't understand." He tried to say.

"I can't believe you would come here in the morning and wake me up just to tell me I don't understand!" I said standing up, towering over him. "I found my mate already and he rejected me-"

"That's not my problem Chloe." Adam said. I can't believe im hearing this from him.

"WOW! Adam. One night with Elena and you're already picking up on her sinister ways I see." I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Look Chloe she's not that bad, if you try hard enough maybe you'll see that she really is a good person." He said and all I could think of was how much he has changed.

"Maybe if I try hard enough?! Why don't you tell her to try hard enough to stop being so self-centred and see that everything can't always go her way!" I said finding myself becoming more enraged by the second.

"Chloe please you need to try to get along with her...........for my sake." He said and I just kept quiet. How the hell am I meant to get along with her when just hearing her name makes me go pycho! "Chloe you're not only my pack member but your one of my close friends and I would never do anything to hurt you but Elena is my mate ok and I love her, if she feels uncomfortable and disturbed by you I'll have no choice but to deal with you myself. I just hope we won't have to go there but if it needs to be done then I will do it." He said being completely serious.

I just laughed. "Really you're going to deal with me? Adam you have changed..........a lot.............and its not the good kind of change either, But just remember I'm stronger than you whether you like to hear it or not." I seriously can't believe he actually threatened to physically harm me if I make Elena uncomfortable, like come on her name makes me feel uncomfortable so who knows, my toes could make her uncomfortable, but does that really mean Adam has to deal with me?
Well guess what Adam, two can play the threatening game.

"Adam you're not only my pack member, you're my close friend and you are by far the worst ex-boyfriend ever! But if you decide to make Elena join our pack I will make your lives a living hell." I said with an innocent voice as I smiled cheerfully at him.
That's right Adam anything you can do I can do better cause I can do anything better than you!