Chapter 22: The Club Part 1

Chapter 22: The club part 1  

When we got to the pack house everyone except for Corona was there. They were all chilling in the living room on the third floor, where my pack stayed. Patrick and Peter were versing each other in Mario kart wii, while Zara, Rose and Kelly were on their phones texting away and Scott was just sitting there having a conversation with Stiles. What they were talking about, I have no idea, but it was funny, Scott looked so serious. I walked up towards them, gesturing for Scott to keep quiet, and he did. I crept closer towards them to scare Stiles. 

"Remember I need 12 roses and a box of chocolate and a biiiiiig bunch of balloons for mummy's birthday." Stiles said impatiently as Scott just looked at him bewildered. Yep, that's my Stiles for you. His very persistent. Wait hold up! My birthday! Oh man how could I forget, its Corey and I's birthday in three days.

I was interrupted when I saw Stiles gasp. "Mummy, how long have you been sanding there?" he asked shocked.

"Oh not long." I lied, to not ruin his little surprise for me. He was so adorable. "Come here baby." I said with open arms. How I've missed my little boy.

"Oooh I see some love happening over here." Patrick said, realising I was back. He ran towards us and crouched down but before he could hug us, Stiles interrupted.

"Patrick i'm warning you." He said not once looking at Patrick. I laughed as I heard Patrick sigh and retreat back to his game.

I kissed Stile's cheek and released him. He went over to Zara and began to play games on her phone. "So Scott, mad invite." I said, remembering how they had plans and failed to invite me.

"What?" he said confused. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Exactly, cause you never invited me to come with you guys to the club." I said acting mad.

He looked shocked as he glared at Chase. "I was going to invite you, I swear, but Chase – "

"Don't try putting the blame on me, it was all you, alpha." Chase corrected Scott as he smirked.

I looked at a speechless Scott, waiting for him to continue on. "Fine the truth is..... I was going through one of the folders on Xavier's desk and there was a certain one that stood out. It was a guy and well lets just say, he isn't a rogue, but he isn't part of a pack. And well if he is as how people say he is, then well lets just say, the rogues aren't the only thing we need to be worried about." He said, which made everyone in the room stop what they were doing and listened in on our conversation.

"What do you mean? What is he?" I asked shocked.

"We'll save that for another day." Scott said. I was about to keep begging him, but he interrupted. "Another day, Chloe." He said sternly, and there was finality in his tone of voice, normally i would have dropped the subject but i spotted stiles looking up at me from across the room with a look of child like worry, I don't want to worry him, so I decided it was best to just drop it. for now.

"Fine, but I'm still going." I said, ignoring him arguing that I'm not allowed to go. "Scott, you, Chase and Corey are going on a mission to try and stop some dangerous guy, you really think I'm about to stay home and let you guys go do something that might cost you your lives. No waaay." I said walking towards the door. 

"I'm coming and that's final. So Mr Dangerous guy better watch out, cause he hasn't met me on a bad day." I said walking off. I ran back to the door and peeked my head in. "Oh and Xavier's coming... he invited himself I swear." I said in an innocent voice as I ran off before I could hear all of them have an argument.

"I'll be right back! My stuff is at home." I mentally cursed. I walked back home and when I went inside Daniel was pacing back and forth. "Danny what's wrong?" I asked worried. He didn't answer, so I walked towards him and held his shoulders and looked at him. "What's wrong?" I said shaking his shoulder.