Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The one in the middle was obviously the alpha as he was so big, bigger than Xavier's wolf. The middle one was full black while the one on his right who is probably his beta was brown with piercing blue eyes. The one to his left was full red except for a brown line on the side of his head.

The middle wolf growled a low warning growl, and since I was alone I had no choice but to submit and besides who wouldn't? these wolves were huge... and scary. I looked down and stuck my tail between my legs to show surrender. They ran behind trees and shifted. When they came back out all I could say was whoa! These guys we're legit Greek gods.

The alpha was the definition of Handsome! He had a muscular tan skin body with brown short hair and gorgeous brown eyes. It was weird though, he reminded me of my dad. The guy on his right was the definition of Sexy! He was tall, had beautiful black hair, and piercing blue eyes. He had this mysterious vibe going on. The third guy was... Was a girl! What?!

She had shoulder length brown hair, light brown eyes and was fair skinned. Too say she was pretty, would be an understatement. They all stood in a line with the alpha standing a little bit in front. "SHIFT!" he said.

I looked up straight away in alarm. I don't have clothes!; I can't shift and be butt naked. "If you do not obey me rougue I will have no choice but to kill you, so I suggest you shift NOW!"

I stood there looking at the guy. Should I just shift and be naked or die? Before I could make up my mind the girl stood forward and spoke. "She must not have clothes." Thank goodness she's smart, with the beauty she had, I'd never thought she would be smart.

The alpha looked towards the guy with blue eyes. The blue eye guy took his shirt off and oh my goodness I think I was drooling which must be unattractive, I mean just imagine a wolf drooling, not a pretty sight. He silently chuckled but threw his shirt over at me. I placed it in my mouth and ran behind a tree and shifted. I put the shirt on and it was like a freakin dress. It came 5cm above my knee, but hey I'd rather that then 5cm under my butt cheeks.

I took a deep breath and went back to the other three. "I'm alpha Scott, this here (he pointed to his right at the blue eye guy) is my beta Chase and this here (he pointed to the girl) well she's his sister Corona." He said to which the girl immediately smacked him across the arm.

"I'm not just his sister!" She looked towards me and took a step forward with her hand out for me to shake which I did. "My name's Corona Ruben, I'm the beta's sister and I am a kickass fighter, I could seriously kick his ass." She said pointing over towards the alpha to which he growled and she put her arms up in surrender. "Just saying!" she said stepping back.

"Back to the point!" The alpha butted in. "What's your name and why are you trespassing on my land!" he said looking me right in the eye.

I looked to the floor since looking an alpha in the eye is disrespectful. "My names Chloe, Chloe Maka. I'm here-" I didn't get time to finish.

"You're Paea, Beta of the moonstone pack's daughter!" he said shocked. The other two just looked at him weirdly.

"Umm yeah. Why do you ask?" I said.

"He's my uncle!" I looked at him straight away.

"WHAT!" Chase, Corona and I spat out.

"He's my uncle. My dad's his younger brother."

"Cousin I just met now say what?!" I said and he just laughed.

"I don't know why I didn't realise it, you look exactly like my nena when she was young." I looked at him with my jaws dropped. "Ok let me explain. This pack is our family pack. Your father was ment to become alpha but then he met his mate and she was a beta's daughter from the moonstone pack. Your father had to choose between being alpha or being with his mate as his mate didn't want to move since her father was very ill. He obviously chose his mate or you wouldn't be standing there right now. My father stepped in when your dad left and took the place as Alpha. He handed down the position to me since I'm 18 but rightfully the position is yours."