chapter 6

Chapter 6:

I was about to fall backwards but he was quick enough to catch me. A million sparks erupted when he touched me. You'd think that since he marked someone else the sparks would go but no, looks like I'm stuck with it.

"Thanks, but I can handle myself." I said pushing his hands away. To think that his hands were touching Maya's body just minutes before disgusted and aggravated me.

I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand. I turned my head in his direction. "Let me guess, you need to talk with me?" I said in a disgusted tone.

He flinched at my tone. "Actually yes I do." He said sadly.

"Well then talk!" I yelled but not loud enough for people to notice since the music was pretty loud.

"Not here, upstairs in my room." He said dragging me up the stairs ignoring my protests. Why the hell does he want to talk to me in his room? Is it to rub it in my face how he has found another and I can't? Jerk.

We reached outside his room. "Ok we're here, you can let go now!" I said yanking my hand out of his.

"Come in." he said as he opened the door.

I hesitated at first but walked in anyway as I remembered what Crystal said.

As I walked in all I wanted to do was run back downstairs and cry all over again. There sitting on his bed reading a magazine in one of his shirts was Maya and his mark on her right shoulder.

'THAT SHOULD BE US!'  My wolf yelled. I took 3 deep breaths to calm myself down before I do some serious ass whooping.

"Chloe?" Xavier said looking at me with a worried expression. Ughh why is he so bipolar? Just minutes before he was manhandling me now he's worried.

"What?" I said boredly.

"Well as you know I rejected you and since I'm officially alpha I needed an alpha female so I marked Maya as my mate." He said looking over at Maya and smiling, which she returned.

"And she's okay with stealing someone's mate?" I asked in disgust as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Xavier looked back at me and his expression was unreadable but Maya's was one of shock and anger. "It's not stealing when he doesn't want you." She said in her squeaky high pitched voice.

I covered my ears. "Please shut up, my heads going to explode with your annoyingly high pitched voice. " 

She gasped and immediately hit Xavier on the arm to which I let out a low growl which made Xavier's eyes turn dark brown with lust.

Maya obviously didn't miss this so she quickly spoke breaking his lust phase. "Xavier, are you just going to let her talk like that to me?" She yelled irritated.

Xavier intertwined his fingers with hers and looked at me. "Chloe apologise to your Luna now!" he said sternly.

"Apologise for what? I was just saying the truth." I protested to which Maya glared at me while nudging Xavier.

"Chloe! Apologise now!" he said using his alpha tone.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out looking at the ground since I had to.

"See that wasn't-" Maya started to say innocently but I interrupted her.

"that you have an annoying voice." I said smugly still looking at the ground.

The room was quiet, too quiet so I decided to look up. Wrong choice just then Maya slapped me right across the face. "How dare you disrespect the Luna of the pack!" she screamed in my face. Xavier growled but stood exactly where he was.