Chapter 25 + A/N Please read

A/N 

I know! I know! I lied!! i said i was going to upload soon but i just didn't get up to it! :( I'm leaving in 4 days and there is still sooo much to do before i leave, i'm leaving you guys with this chapter but I just want to let you guys know that i won't be able to upload for a month and a bit as I'm going on a very last minute family holiday and  there won't be any wifi there. I'm so sorry once again but please bear with me!!! 

enjoy the next chapter and vote and let me know what you think in the comments below

Lots of Love x Sarah & Gloria

Chapter 25

"You see dear, me and Xavier's family go way back." Hunter said, still holding onto my hand as he stared in the direction of Xavier who was looking anywhere but at me.
"I was actually his Great, Great, Great Grandfather's best friend." He nonchalantly said. He must be delusional, surely he couldn't exist in that time, that was many years ago. "Well at least until his ancestor stabbed me in the back and took the one thing I cherished and loved." He said, a hint of anger revealing itself.

"That was between you and my Great, Great, Great Grandfather, not me." Xavier retorted back, finding the courage to walk towards me and separate me from Hunter, who looked slightly amused. "Neither Chloe or I are responsible for what happened." He sneered through gritted teeth. "Now I'm begging you, leave us alone." He said, tightening his grip around me.

Hunter just threw his head back and let out a rather sinister laugh that slightly terrified me. "You might not have had anything to do with the death of my beloved Delilah, but I do wonder Xavier, who caused the death of poor Sandra." He tauntingly said while staring at me with a knowing smile.

Silence. We were all engulfed in a ray of silence, as Hunter smirked and Xavier looked down in shame whilst still holding onto me. I however could not bear the silence as I spoke up and moved away from Xavier. "You knew Sandra?" I said, finding myself at loss for words as I accusingly glared at him. "You knew what happened to MY cousin, SCOTT'S sister?" I said, anger fuelling inside me. More silence.

"Xavier, I believe your mate asked you a question." Hunter said breaking the silence.

Xavier slowly looked at me with grief plastered all over his face. "Chloe, you don't understand, I was only protecting you, that's all I've ever done." He said as he reached his hand out towards mine. I moved back, allowing his hand to hold onto the air that lay between us.

"What did you do?" I sternly said, not once breaking eye contact. Xavier attempted to answer me as he would open his mouth only to close it again. "Xavier!" I impatiently yelled.
He winced at my tone of voice, but I didn't care. He was treading on dangerous grounds right now.

He still could not answer me. "Come on Xavier, it's not that hard to say." Hunter sarcastically remarked. Xavier gave Hunter the evils as his fists clenched. "Just tell her, you're the one responsible for the death of her cousin." He blurted out as he held his hand to his mouth and fake gasped. "oops! I guess it was hard to say." Hunter victoriously smirked.

My heart dropped. My mind went blank as I struggled to discern whether the information Hunter gave was right or wrong. Xavier is a lot of things, but he can't be a murderer, could he? Then again, why should I trust Hunter, all he has done so far is caused my family pain and Scott did say Hunter did it.
I turned towards Hunter, and with a malicious growl I punched him. "You're responsible!" I said, hatred and disgust dripping off every single word. "You ripped her throat out! You sick monster!" I said as I punched him again.

He didn't look offended, he seemed to be enjoying it, basking in my grief. "That I may have done." He said while stroking his chin. "However, it was your dear Xavier who led me to her." He replied. "Her blood is on his hands." He said with no ounce of care in his voice as he pointed towards Xavier.
I paid no attention to the whole Xavier at fault bit, because this psychopath just admitted to murdering my cousin. I glared at him as I felt my wolf stir within me, urging me to let her out so she may avenge her cousins death.