Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

"Rise and shine Cocopops!" A familiar voice sang as they came and slapped me with a pillow! I opened one eye to see who it was. I closed them after I saw who it was and sighed. I threw the pillow at him and he just laughed.

"Seriously Patrick?" I checked the time and it was 3am. I only got like four hours of sleep last night. "It's 3am which means it's too early for your shit!" I screamed.

Patrick just gasped. "Well good morning to you to princess!" he said fake hurt.

"Patrick get out of here, that's my job!" Adam I presumed screamed.

"Again all you had to say was Patrick please leave." Patrick said putting his hands up in surrender. I laughed at him from underneath my blanket which received me a slap from the pillow. Before I even managed to get up Patrick was out of the room screaming "You snooze you lose buttercup!"

"Buttercup?" I said laughing at Patrick's weirdness. "His blowout(hairstyle) must be blocking oxygen from entering his brain." I said and Adam laughed.

He walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. "Are you ready for this?" he asked me. I just nodded. "You can always drop out of the plan you know, if you don't want to do it." He told me.

I crawled over to his side and sat next to him. "Adam, I want to do this. I need to do this, to prove Xavier wrong, and I'm glad that I'm doing this with you."

"Why me, you could've chosen Patrick even though I asked Scott, I know you like him because he always makes you laugh, you would've had a fun time with him while getting back at Xavier." He told me sadly.

I turned his face towards me and I looked him in his eyes. "Adam I want you and only you to do this with me. Yes I like Patrick." I said and he looked at his lap to hide his disappointment. "But I like him as a friend and that's all." His face immediately shot up and he sighed with relief. "I like you Adam, it's always been you who I liked." I told him truthfully looking him in his eyes and he smiled like the Grinch.

"Then why wouldn't you go out with me?" he asked.

"Because Adam, you're a great friend and what we have means the world to me. I don't want to lose this Adam, I can't lose this, if I do I don't know what I would do.

Adam you have a mate out there waiting for you and she is probably everything you need and want, I can't keep you from her, everyone deserves their mate.
Mates are the best thing in the world; they complete you just by being next to them or looking at them, unfortunately in some cases like mine I can't say that because mine was selfish and rejected me.

But the moment I found him, even under the circumstances, I felt complete and happy. Even though he rejected me over and over again and he's the reason why I cried myself to sleep for two years, just waking up and seeing him made me feel alive." I told him sadly.

"Just know that if I could choose my mate, you'd be my first choice." I said as I stroked his cheek.

He took my hand from his cheek and kissed it. "You are the best thing in this whole wide world-" before I could correct him saying his mate would be the best thing ever, he continued. "apart from my mate." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry to interrupt this lovey dovey moment but I got to get my girl ready." Patrick yelled in a girly voice.
Adam growled at him. "Ok, that's my cue to go." Patrick said as he ran away for the second time. He ran back to door and peaked his head. "Oh and cocopops?" he said, I just rolled my eyes at him but nodded.

"You know you like me more than a friend, and my blowout is sexy." Adam growled even louder and Patrick just sprinted off.

"Oh Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, I don't know what I would do without him." I said out loud while laughing and Adam laughed with me too but you could tell he was uncertain so I decided to kiss him on the cheek again.