Chapter 6

Once again, I got up to feed a crying Taeguk. I got up and quietly walked to her room, picking her up and starting to feed her. I heard footsteps coming towards her room. I looked up and saw Taehyung leaning against the doorframe in his pajamas.

"You can go back to sleep. I'll start cooking breakfast after she's done eating." I said.

"It's okay. I'll stay up with you." he smiled, pulling up the chair beside me.

"Is that all she eats?" he asked, shyly gesturing to my covered chest.

I laughed at his curiosity and nodded.

"For now." I smiled.

He smiled back and sat back in his chair. We sat in silence, hearing the little breaths of Taeguk.

"She's done, do you want to change her diaper?" I asked.

"Um. I don't know how to." he said.

"I'll teach you." I smiled, grabbing his hands. I put Taeguk on the platform and took off her pants. I started to teach Taehyung how to take off her diaper, how to wipe up her bum and how to wrap the dirty diaper. Then I taught him how to put on a new diaper on her. He made a few mistakes here and there that made me laugh really hard. We had a fun time. After washing our hands, I started making breakfast as Taehyung played with Taeguk.

"Breakfast is ready Taehyung!" I shouted.

He came downstairs and we were together, laughing and joking about some random things we found online or funny things that happened at his work.

"I'm leaving now!" Taehyung shouted.

"Bye! I love you!" I shouted.

"I love you too!" he yelled back.

I cleaned up and walked back upstairs, walking into Taeguk's room. I saw her little head sticking out of her crib and wondered why her head was sticking out. I walked up to her crib and she was sitting up.

"You're sitting up! Taeguk!" I smiled, picking her up. I picked up my phone and called Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Taeguk sat up on her own! She's close to being able to walk!" I smiled happily.

"That's awesome! I can't wait to see her first steps!" he replied.

"I'll let you go to work now." I said.

"I love you!" he said.

After saying bye, I walked downstairs with Taeguk and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I watched a few episodes of Running Man and started making lunch. Taeguk started to become vocal and started to yell and make cute noises. I recorded some of her moments so I could show Taehyung when he came home.

At the end of the day, I put Taeguk back in her crib and watched her fall asleep. I was happy today, Taehyung and I didn't argue. I heard the front door open and looked at the clock. It was only 6:00, he came home early! I smiled and ran down the stairs. He hung his jacket in the closet and took off his shoes. He jumped onto the couch and sighed.

"Aigoo, Taehyung, are you tired?" I asked, sitting beside him.

He nodded and closed his eyes. I took a picture of him and laughed quietly. He suddenly opened his eyes and sat up, pinning me down on the couch.

"You scared me Taehyung, aish." I said.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Go make me something to eat while I go change." he said, standing up.

I nodded and got up, walking into the kitchen. I pulled out some leftovers and heated them up for him. By the time he came down, everything was ready. We sat down and ate together.

"Thank you, Hyejin." he blurted out.

"Why thank me?" I asked.

"Thank you for putting up with me. I'm almost done the project, I'll make sure nothing stops me from coming home." he said, grabbing my hand.

I nodded and smiled at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to write a chapter where Taehyung and Hyejin are actually happy. There will be longer chapters where they are happy! Thanks for reading! I might update again later today, so watch out for an update!

And thanks for the 1k reads!! I'm so happyyyy!! Kamsamida!
--A