Epilogue

"Kim Taeho!!" I yelled.

His little feet slapped the hardwood floor as he came running downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ne, eomma?" he smiled.

"Did you make this mess?" I asked, pointing at the puddles of water on the kitchen counter.

"Ani. Noona did." he said.

"Noona isn't home. How could she make this mess? Clean it up Taeho. You should know better." I said, lifting him on the stool so he could wipe everything down.

I watched as pouted and frowned. He whined as he ripped two pieces of paper towel and wiped up the mess he made. After he was finished he sighed.

"Thank you Taeho. Now go clean your room. Your hyungs are coming over in a bit!" I said, putting him back down on the floor.

"Okay." he said, running back up the stairs.

I smiled and continued cooking. The garage door opened and I heard shoes being taken off and a bag thrown into the ground.

"Taeguk-ah? How was your day at school?" I shouted.

She ran into the kitchen and pouted.

"Jina kept making fun of my name." she frowned.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I told her to stop then I told the teacher." she replied.

"Good. Did the teacher do anything?" I asked.

She nodded and crossed her arms.

"Noona!!!" I heard.

Taeho was running towards her and gave her a huge hug.

"Taeho!" Taeguk smiled, returning the hug. Both of them were so cute together.

Taehyung walked in and smiled. He walked up to me and I rinsed my hands, wiping it on the towel. I hugged him and I felt his arms encircle my waist.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Why do you keep asking me that? I spend all of my days with you except for that hour where you go and pick up Taeguk." I replied.

"I know. But I just want to know." he smiled, whispering.

"It was good. Now I have to keep cooking. The boys should be here any minute!" I said, pulling away.

"Mm-mm. You forgot something jagi." he said.

"Hm?"

He pointed to his cheek and turned it to the side so I could give him a peck. I giggled and leaned forward. Before my lips made contact with his cheek, he turned his face and our lips connected.

"Taehyung!" I said, pulling away.

"Yes?" he smiled.

"Appaaaa, we're here you know." Taeguk said.

"Ah right." he said. We all froze for a bit, looking at each other. And then Taeguk took Taeho's hand and she ran upstairs.

"Good girl. She always knows when to leave." Taehyung smirked.

"Tae. I have to cook." I smiled.

"That smile tells me that you don't want to." he smiled, taking a step forward.

I put down the spatula and step towards him. He joined our lips together and he lifted me up onto the counter. Our lips stay connected and we don't let go of each other. It was perfect.

Until...

"OH MY G-!" someone shouted.

We pulled away and I hopped back onto the floor. I cleared my throat like nothing happened and began stirring the soup.

Namjoon's head peaked in and smiled.

"Sorry, that was Jungkook. His precious innocent eyes were probably just scarred." he smiled.

Tae and I laughed nervously.

"Mianhae Jungkook!" I shouted.

"G-gwenchana, Noona!" he stuttered.

I laughed and served the soup and put all the dishes on the table. All the boys gathered and there were four empty chairs.

"I'll get them!" Jimin and J-hope said at the same time. Both of them looked at each other at the same time and ran up the stairs. We all laughed and shook our heads.

The door opened and Mark and Eunji walked inside.

"Hi guys! Sorry we're late!" Mark smiled.

"It's alright! Jimin and Hoseok just went to get the kids." I smiled.

Mark and Eunji stay in their spots and waited for the kids to come down. Four kids.

I heard the kids screaming and laughing as they came into the kitchen. Jimin was holding Taeho and playing 'airplane' with him and Hoseok was holding Taeguk, chasing after them. Jimin and Hoseok placed them into their seats and strapped Taeho in.

"Well, thanks for coming everyone!" I smiled.

"And thank you for reading this book. I know I was being a jerk sometimes but Hyejin had her faults too. That just shows that all of us are imperfect and we all make mistakes. But if you truly love that person, you wouldn't give up on them easily. So, thank you, Hyejin."

Everyone laughed loudly and had a good night, it was Friday night after all. But most importantly, everyone was here together enjoying each other's company.

Now, this truly is the end.

-----------------------------------

A/N

I woke up and saw all these comments so I knew I had to write something else! I hope you enjoyed this legit last chapter!

Thank you for all of your support and comments! I read them all... I actually do. Which means I've read around 1k of them?! Wow...

I can't emphasize how much I'm thankful for your support! Thank you to all of those that comment upbuilding comments because they really gave me confidence in my writing. I really appreciate it, thank you so much!!

If you are writing your own fanfics, I wish you all the best in that!

사랑해요!!!

--A