Chapter 23

"You're forgetting again!" he shouted.

"I can't help it if it's because of my sickness!" I yelled back.

"You always use your sickness as an excuse. Do you know how many things I could have used as an excuse to not come home every night? I didn't want to come back because I knew you would complain." he huffed.

Oh, so that's why he came home so late all the time.

"The truth is out. Be honest, you didn't want to come home because you didn't want to hear me complaining, right?" I said.

"Yeah! I just said that!" he said, throwing his hand up in anger.

"Look where that got me. I have chronic fatigue syndrome because you were barely home and I did everything on my own. I had sleepless nights, I never slept through the night without having to wake up and check on our daughter." I yelled.

A few months have passed and my syndrome, unfortunately, has gotten worse. I promised to pick Taeguk up from his parents house but I forgot and ended up sleeping through the whole night and day, leaving her there. Although his parents didn't mind and told him to not yell at me, he still did it. Thank goodness Taeguk wasn't here to listen to all of this.

"Don't blame everything on your syndrome. Who suggested that I work to make more money so I didn't have to work later on? You did. So I went to work but you started complaining that I was working too much. What you say doesn't make sense!" he shouted.

"Forget it!" I yelled, throwing my phone at the wall, immediately disconnecting the call.

The door bell rang and I wiped my wet cheeks. I opened the door and saw BTS standing in front of me.

"Noona? Gwenchana?" Jungkook said.

I nodded and looked at my face in the mirror that was beside the closet. My cheeks were smudged with mascara. I was about to go out and run some errands and I actually felt like looking good when I went out. The boys came in and sat on the couch or helped themselves to drinks and food in the kitchen.

"Rap Mon! Can you get me a bottle of water?" J-Hope shouted at Rap Mon.

"You go get it yourself." he replied, pushing J-Hope off the couch.

I smiled at them and walked into the kitchen grabbing six bottles of water and gave it to the boys. Jimin picks up my broken phone and holds it out to me.

"Fight again?" he asked.

I pursed my lips and nodded. He sighed and put the phone in my hands and looked at me.

"You guys need to stop. You can't keep going on like this." he said, trying his best to give me support.

I nodded and started to tear up again.

"Is it getting worse?" Jin asked, referring to both our arguments and my syndrome.

I nodded and looked up, trying to stop the tears from falling.

"I'm so tired of arguing. It makes me feel like I'm running for my life to keep up with him, to continue loving him. It's hard with this syndrome. I know I shouldn't always blame it on the syndrome, but I don't know what else it could be. I try my hardest but he doesn't see it. I don't care if I need to run until my feet bleed or if I have no strength, but I want him to be happy. I don't want him to be dragged behind because of me." I cried.

"Noona, don't say that." Jungkook says, hugging me.

I hug him back and bury my face in his shoulder. Everyone stays quiet and suddenly the door opens. I pull away and flinch at the loud sound. Namjoon stands up and walks towards the door.

"Hyung." Taehyung grumbles.

"What is wrong with you?" Namjoon asks, looking at the top of his head.

Taehyung walks to where I'm standing and his hair colour is strawberry blonde.

"What did you do to your hair?" I whisper.

"Why do you care?" he asks.

It made him look like an immature teenager. (No it doesn't.. I just wrote that for the sake of this story. I love his hair) I looked up at him and sighed.

"We have to stop arguing." I said.

"Tell me how." he says, his face wrinkling from the tears gathering in his eyes.

I break down into tears as he does as well. I turn around and cover my mouth. He runs a hand through his hair and starts crying. I start to whimper and I lean against the wall, bending over, placing my hands on my knees. Taehyung turns around and ruffles his hair. I look up at him through my blurry eyes and he looks at me. He walks towards me and pushes me back against the wall, smashing his lips onto mine. I close my eyes and let his mouth meld with mine. I let out a breath as he pulled away and looked at me.

"Let's stop arguing." he whispers through his uneven breathing from crying.

I nodded and I see the boys quietly walking out the front door. I ignore them and grab Tae's hands.

"Never again." I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short update! I am in love with their album... It made me want to write a chapter lol. I'll let you in on a little secret.. I already started to write the ending.. Now I need to go clean my house while jamming out (crying) to their new songs. Love you guys a lot!!!!

--A