Chapter 32

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No. My mom called and she said she wanted some company. Maybe spend some time with her?" he said.

That crazy lady yelled at me and now I have to go keep her company? I would be crazy to do that.

"Arasso. Be safe." I said, kissing him.

"I'll text you when I'm coming home." he replied. I nodded and watched him walk towards the cemetery.

I dropped Taeguk off so she could spend time with her grandma and I would go find Taehyung and make sure he didn't do anything silly. I drove to the cemetery and parked a little further away from his father's grave. I saw his silhouette in the distance, hunched over the grave. I got out of the car and wanted to hug him but I decided to let him have his time.

He fell onto his knees and started to cry loudly. Reality started to hit him. The clouds gathered above and rain started to drop from the skies. It was like any other sad movie. I sat back into the car and watched him again. I waited for a bit to see what he was going to do but if he were going to stay there, he would get sick.

I opened the car door and ran towards him. I took off my jacket and put it on him and opened the umbrella. He looked up at me and sniffled.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I was worried about you." I replied.

He looked down again and cried a little more and I stood there, holding the umbrella over our heads. He finally stood up and took the umbrella from my hand.

I drove home and got changed into my PJs. I made some hot lemon honey water for him to drink while he showered. I decided to let Taeguk stay with eomeonim because I didn't want eomeonim doing anything crazy. I heard a sneeze in our bedroom so I walked up with the hot water.

"Tae." I said.

I pushed the door open and saw him lying in our bed. I felt his forehead and gave him the water.

"You're burning up. I'll get you some medication." I said. I went downstairs to our medicine cabinet and got him some fever pills. He gulped them down and continued to lie there. Even with his eyes closed, I could tell that he was crying. I walked to the bathroom and rinsed a cloth with cold water to cool him off and wipe his sweat. After I finished wiping his sweat, I decided I needed to make him some soup for him. I stood up from the bed but he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay with me." he whispered.

I sighed and nodded, getting into bed beside him. He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

-----//-----

I woke up in the same position as I was in last night. Tae was still holding me and I was already sore from being in this position for so long. A sudden urge of needing to throw up came over me. I lightly pushed him aside and ran to the bathroom, puking. I felt someone hold my hair back for me as I puke even more. I looked up and saw Taehyung with tired eyes and a pale face.

"Go back to sleep. I'll make you soup after I'm done." I said, wiping my mouth.

"It's okay." he said.

I smiled and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Tae crawled back into bed and started to fall asleep but I saw him trying to keep his eyes open. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when the soup is ready." I smiled. He nodded and immediately closed his eyes. I got changed into some comfortable clothes and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I didn't know what soup to make so I just made porridge. Bland porridge. That was the best for people that were sick. I quickly put everything in a pot and let it out boil on its own. While it was cooking, I sat down on the couch and surfed through the channels on TV. I stopped on a channel where I saw BTS performing. After their performance, they were interviewed. The stage seemed empty without V on it.

"Where's V?" the interviewer asked.

"He has a family now, so he'll be taking care of them. But he will still try to do his best to make special appearances." Namjoon said.

I smiled, knowing that Tae was starting to put our family first. I heard the pot boiling so I ran into the kitchen and turned off the stove. I smiled at the memory of Tae helping me when I burned myself from the steam of a pot of soup. I poured some into a bowl and brought it up for him to eat.

"Tae." I whispered, shaking him awake. He opened his eyes really slowly and sat up. I fed him small spoonfuls but he didn't have much of an appetite. We sat there quietly and he brought his knees to his chest, hugging them. I set the bowl down on the night table beside the bed.

I cupped his cheek and played with his hair. I smiled and let out a breath. He started to cry and my hand was getting wet from is tears. I wiped his tears with my thumb and brushed his hair.

"It's okay." I whispered, pulling him into my arms.

--------------------------------

A/N

A shorter chapter but more couple time. Hehe.. Sorry!

If the song was playing while you read the chapter, hopefully it made it more emotional haha.. Whenever I hear that song I start to get teary-eyed.

Thanks for reading!

--A

I am currently obsessed with Toy by Block B... The best song ever 👌🏼