Chapter 15

Annyeong! This chapter will be formatted a little differently, so if you get confused, I am so sorry! I will try to make it easier to read throughout the chapter. Kamsamida!

Bold & Italicize = flashback
Regular = present
-----------------------------------------------

I stared out the window as I recollected what happened last night.

"Can you trust me?" he sang, his gaze falling onto my lips.

I muttered: "Yes" before he joined our lips together. His lips never left mine as he slowly backed me to the wall. He pinned me against the wall as our kisses grew more intense. I ran my hands through his hair as he continued to kiss me. He pulled away, his breaths shallow.

"Kkwak kkeureoanajwo." he finished.
Pull me in tight.

I hugged him immediately and held him tight. And I never let him go.

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered what happened afterwards.

He pulled away and pushed me roughly against the wall.

"Then why can't you be honest with me and just tell me why Mark wants both of our numbers?" he shouted.

I gasped in surprise as his eyes stared into mine. Did he do that on purpose?

I wiped my tears and hugged my knees, curling myself into a smaller ball. I was starting to feel insecure and I felt like he was the one becoming selfish. But, he could be just overly concerned.

"I-I don't know why he wants our numbers." I whispered, looking down at the floor.

"Why do you enjoy talking to him more than me?" he asked.

"I never said that!" I shouted.

"Well it seems like you enjoy talking to him more than me! You're all happy and smiley and laughing when you're talking to him and when it comes to me, you seem to be frowning or complaining. Why?" he yelled.

Did I do something wrong? Did I actually look sad when I talked to Tae? Did I enjoy talking to Mark? Questions plagued my mind as a cry erupted from Taeguk's room. I slowly walked over and looked in. I walked to her crib and looked at her. She was having a nightmare. I picked her up and rubbed soothing circles on her back. I sat on the rocking chair and started to rock back and forth slowly. Tears dripped down from my face again as I held Taeguk closer to me. We were falling apart again.

"I never frown when I talk to you! We're happy together and we love talking to each other! So I don't know where you're getting this from!" I shouted.

He shook his head and let out a loud sigh. He ran his hand through his messy hair and kicked the table in frustration. The table screeched and I was expecting Taeguk to cry but she didn't make a peep. He started to get more frustrated and I needed to stop him before he did anything else.

"Tae, please stop." I cried, holding him back from throwing the wine bottle down. I struggled to keep him still before I could take the wine bottle from his hands. He pushed me away and threw the bottle on the ground. My ears rang from the loud shatter as he pushed me down onto the floor. I braced myself for the impact and I felt the tiny pieces of glass press into my palms as I softened the fall with my hands. I groaned and rolled over, looking at my palms. They were bloody and my knees started to hurt.

He would never hurt me. Or I told myself. Taeguk stopped crying as I put her back into her crib. I should wake her up so she could sleep tonight but I didn't have the energy to take care of her. I was still recovering from the shock.

"T-Taehyung, please, calm down." I stuttered.

"Calm down? How do you expect me to calm down when my wife is on the edge of leaving me for her friend from America?" he yelled.

I stood up and walked right up to his face.

"I never said that I was leaving you and I don't intend to, at all. Whatever you're thinking is harmful to our relationship. And if you want to see our daughter grow up in a happy family, I suggest you shut up and leave. Come back when you realize what you've done." I said in a shaky voice.

I didn't have the confidence to say that to him, I didn't even know those words rolled off my tongue. His face was painted with surprise.

"Fine. If that's what you want." he said, straightening his posture.

I watched him walk to our room and heard him take out a duffle bag from our closet. What did I just do?

I sunk to my knees again, crying helplessly. I might've been the one that ruined our relationship. I might've been the one to make our daughter grow up without a father. I was so stupid to say that to him. I never told him to shut up, not even once. Why did I tell him to leave? I got up and walked downstairs, seeing the mess he made last night. I glanced at the door, seeing a few pairs of his shoes missing. A tear rolled down my cheek as I closed my eyes and blamed myself for being so foolish in saying whatever came to my mind.

I grabbed the broom from the closet and a roll of paper towel. I wiped up the spilt wine and brushed the shattered glass into the dust pan and threw it out. I wiped my tears with my sleeve as I scrubbed the stain the wine had left on the floor. My phone rang and I checked it. My mom was telling me that they were leaving tonight and wanted to have lunch with me before they left. Being a horrible daughter, I lied to them and told them I couldn't make it because Taehyung and I already had plans. They understood and told me that they would come back to visit soon.

I watched helplessly as he walked out the door with his bag in his hand.

"Wait, don't go." I whispered, reaching my hand out to stop him from going. But he already left.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll update soon! Thanks for reading!

--A