Chapter 10

"Hyejin! Hyejin! HYEJIN!" Taehyung yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw him jumping on our bed beside me.

"What?" I asked, rolling over.

"I took the whole week off. Let's go to the theme park!" he said happily. I remember the previous time we went, it was a disaster.

"With Taeguk? She can't do the rides." I said.

"I know so you'll hold her while I do them." he said, giving me his famous box smile.

I groaned, stuffing my head in my pillow. He shook me and started whining like crazy, like I said, he hasn't matured at all.

"Hyejinnnnn ppali!! Kaja!!" he whined.

"하지마 (Stop it!)" I whined.

Just then Taeguk started to whine. I got off the bed and walked to her room. I picked her up and patted her back as she stopped crying. I held her against my body as Taehyung walked inside with his puppy eyes.

"You know that won't work. I've seen that a million times before." I said, rolling my eyes.

There was a quiet second before I heard Taeguk say something.

"Eomma." she said really quietly.

My eyes widened and so did Taehyung's. I looked at her and smiled.

"Say that again Taeguk." I smiled.

"E-eomma." she pronounced.

I laughed and hugged her tightly.

"She called me eomma!" I smiled.

Taehyung smiled and ran over to us. Taeguk reached over to Taehyung and I gave her to him.

"A-appa." she pronounced.

We smiled and laughed and leaned for a family hug.

"She called me appa!" Taehyung smiled. Doing a little happy dance with her in his arms. I smiled and walked out of the room to grab my phone. I told BTS and my phone started to go crazy. I read through the messages and everyone was so jealous.

Hobie: "AHHH IM SO JEALOUS."

Jin: "I can't wait till she can say our names.. It'll be so cute. 😊"

Namjoon: "She's got more jams than Jimin."

Jimin: "AISH IM SO JELLY... Btw, I have a lot of jams you just don't know."

Kookie: "Awwww... I can't wait till she calls me Kookie."

Suga: "Cute. I'll teach her how to rap soon."

I smiled at their messages and took a picture of Taehyung and Taeguk and posted it on the group chat. I let them play together for a bit before I decided that it would be nice for Taehyung to get a little break from work and let him do whatever he wants. I slipped on a pair of black shorts and a light pink tee. I tied my hair in a messy bun and put on my contacts. I walked to Taeguk's room again and saw Tae asleep with her on his chest on the rocking chair. I lightly took Taeguk out his arms and got her dressed for the day at the amusement park. I made sure she had sunscreen on and had a hat, I wouldn't want her to get a heatstroke. After putting on her top I woke up Tae.

"Tae, let's go." I whispered, shaking him awake.

"Hm?" he mumbled, stirring.

"Let's go to the amusement park." I whispered.

His eyes shot open and he got up immediately.

"The amusement park? Let's go!" he smiled, taking my hand.