Chapter 7

I rolled over and was met by Taehyung's brown eyes. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Good morning." he smiled.

"Good morning." I replied.

I sat up and stretched, yawning in the process.

"How's your burn?" he asked.

If he hadn't asked, I would've totally forgotten about it. I looked at it and it seemed to be healing well.

"It's healing." I replied, getting out of bed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into bed then pulled me into his chest. He squeezed me with his muscular arms. So hard I couldn't breathe.

"Mm. Tae.. Can't breathe.." I wheezed.

"Oh! Sorry! Hehe." he giggled.

I laughed and pecked him on the lips. Instead of pulling away, he held the kiss even longer. His lips meld with mine as he held my head close to his. I smiled into the kiss and caressed his cheek.

He pulled away and stared me in the eyes.

"I love you, Hyejin." he whispered.

"I love you too." I answered.

"Let's go on a trip! Just the two of us!" he smiled.

"How about Taeguk?" I asked.

"We can get my parents to babysit her for the weekend. I'm sure they'd like to spend some time with their granddaughter." he said.

I reluctantly nodded and started getting dressed for the day. We decided to go to Jeju Island, both him and I wanted to go to the beach and just relax. I packed two swimming suits, flip flops, shorts, tanks, and t-shirts. Taehyung called his parents and asked if it was okay for them to take care of Taeguk for the weekend. Thankfully, they said yes. He began packing as I packed Taeguk's clothes, diapers, and some toys.

"Let's go drop her off and then let's get going." Taehyng said.

I nodded and brought my duffle to the front door and grabbed Taeguk's bag. I picked up Taeguk and kissed her cheek.

"You're going to grandmas for the weekend okay?" I cooed.

She began to make noises in response. Taehyung smiled and grabbed her from my arms. She started smiling and moving around.

"She likes you." I smiled, playing with her fingers.

Taehyung acted as if I hadn't said anything and played with her. I smiled at their cute little relationship. He loved kids and he knew how to handle them. Tae walked downstairs and got her dressed. We slipped on our light jackets and put on our matching Converse. (Picture up top/on side)

"Let's go Taeguk!" Taehyung smiled, running out the door like a little kid with her in his arms.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Be careful!" I shouted.

I locked the door and closed it behind me. All of a sudden, I heard crying. I frantically run to the car and see Taehyung trying to strap her in her car seat.

"Ahh... It's mommy's turn." I said, taking Taeguk from his hands.

I laugh and strap Taeguk in her car seat without her crying or moving around. When I came back out of the car and looked at Taehyung. He had a surprised look on his face. I laughed and shook my head.

"Kaja! (Let's go!)" I said, getting into the passengers seat.

He walked around the car and got into the drivers side. He started the car and we were on the way to his parents house.

We dropped Taeguk off and started driving to Jeju Island. We went to a hotel and got a room that overlooked the beach and ocean.

When I opened the door, a ocean breeze blew in my face. The windows were open and the curtains danced around in the wind. I put my bags down and jumped on the bed.

"Yah! You're dirty! Get off the bed!" Taehyung shouted.

I groaned and sat up. He walked into the bathroom and looked around. Suddenly the curtain in the bathroom started to lift up. It revealed a bathtub, a shower, toilet, and a sink. Taehyung had his cute face of being really interested. He kept pressing the buttons for the curtain to go up and come back down. He started giggling like crazy.

"You're going to break it!" I smiled, laughing.

"It's so cool though!" he smiled, pushing the buttons.

I walked onto the patio and breathed in the fresh air. It was nice to get some ocean air instead of always breathing in the polluted city air. I watched a family of four play on the beach, the son splashing his dad in the water and the daughter and mom building a sand castle. I smiled, thinking of how our family can be like that too when Taeguk grows older.

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung asked, joining me on the patio.

"That family," I pointed, "we'll be like them one day."

He nodded and put his arm around my waist. After a few minutes of enjoying the breeze and view, we decided to go have dinner. We changed into shorts and put on our flip flops. We walked around town and found a place that made Chinese food, since Tae likes Chinese food.

After eating dinner, we walked to the beach. The sun was setting so it was an amazing view. We walked in the water and took pictures, and selfies, of course.

I felt water trickling down my back, knowing that Taehyung splashed me. I pretended not to notice and continued walking. I heard him follow me and when I knew he was right behind me, I turned around and pushed him in the water.

"Yah!" he yelled, falling into the water.

I laughed and started running for my life, with Taehyung chasing me. I took off my flip flops and held it by my side, being able to run even faster. But being the weakling I am, I stopped and Taehyung caught up to me.

"Wah! My jagi can run really fast!" he panted.

I laughed and walked further up the beach and sat down on the smooth sand. He sat beside me and I put my head on his wet shoulder, exhausted from running. I felt his head rest on top of mine as we watched the sun set.

We heard a click behind us and turned around. It was a camera man.

"Oh! I'm sorry! It was a really nice shot so I took a picture. I can delete if you want!" the man bowed.

"It's okay. Can I see the picture actually?" Taehyung asked.

The man nodded and handed us his camera. It was definitely a nice shot. You could see the outline of Taehyung and my body in the orange sunlight.

"Could you send me that picture please?" Taehyung asked, giving the man his phone number. The man nodded and scurried off to send the picture to Tae.

"Let's go back now. I'm getting tired." Taehyung said, standing up.

I nodded as he pulled me up. We walked back to the hotel and got ready for bed. I was excited for what we were going to do tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hellooo! I am happy to see you guys enjoying my story! I appreciate all the comments and votes! I will update tomorrow again!

--A