Chapter 25

I looked at the clock and it was only 6am in the morning. I rolled over and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. After the incident that happened last night, we went home right aways. His parents weren't too happy about it but Taehyung explained why. They said they understood but I don't think they truly did. Tae was a little upset about that. Mark and Eunji left right afterwards because Eunji's mom called them to her house for soup.

I hear little pit pats on the floor coming into our room so I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep. Our door creaked open and the footsteps came to my side of the bed. I heard Taeguk giggle quietly and walk over to Tae's side. I suddenly heard him groan and roll closer to me. I slowly rolled away but didn't make it too obvious. I faced the wall and waited for something to happen.

"Yah!" Tae said, his groggy voice filling my ears.

I heard Taeguk laugh so I roll over and see her sitting on top of his stomach. Tae's eyes were open and he was holding her so she wouldn't fall over. She smiled and leaned down, kissing his nose. I smiled and rolled over to them. I snuggled right up to Tae and looked up at Taeguk.

"Eomma, let's go make pancakes!" Taeguk smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked me.

"I'm feeling a bit better. There's no more pain." I replied.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. After a few more seconds beside him, I roll out of bed and brush my teeth. Taeguk comes running into my bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Taeguk! Don't run with your toothbrush in your mouth! It's dangerous!" I shouted.

"But daddy was chasing me." she whined.

"Taehyung!" I yelled, wiping my mouth.

I stomped outside and see him giving me his signature box smile.

"I'm not letting you go this time." I said, glaring at him.

"Come and get me." he smirked, turning around.

He started to walk and I slowly tiptoe behind him to make sure he doesn't hear me. He looks over his left shoulder so I move to the right side. I jump on his back and he screamed. I laughed and I wrap my legs around his waist. He holds my legs and laughs.

"You scared me! I could've dropped you!" he smiled.

"I would've been fine if you dropped me. I can stand back up." I smiled.

He walked downstairs, Taeguk following us. He puts me down on the couch and turns on the TV.

"I will make breakfast with Taeguk. You stay here." he said.

I nodded and let them start cooking up breakfast.

----------//----------

"Taeguk!" I shouted.

She was currently showering and she made a mess in our bathroom. She ran in and looked up at me. I give her a towel and she starts wiping up the wet mess she made. A while after she comes back out with a soaked towel.

"Mianhae." she mumbled.

"Next time, clean it up before you come out so I don't know that you made a mess, okay?" I said.

She nodded and ran off happily. Before she could run downstairs, Taehyung grabs her waist and raises her in the air.

"It's time for bedtime!" he smiled, putting her down on the ground.

"But I want to watch TV!" she whined.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Descendants of the Sun!" she shouted. For a little girl, that was surprising. (I am in love with this drama rn...)

"Um... You shouldn't be watching that Taeguk. Not at this age. Who let you watch it?" I said.

"Grandma did! We watch it together all the time!" she smiled.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"No princess, you need to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow." I smiled, picking her up.

She frowned and I put her on the bed. She rolled over and closed her eyes.

"Silly girl, you are really tired." I whispered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled and walked out of her room, closing it.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Ah... I'm so tired." I sighed.

"Let's go to sleep then." Taehyung suggested.

"Not yet! I feel like staying up late tonight." I smiled.

He looked at me surprisingly and nodded. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. He turned on the TV and we started watching whatever was on. We started getting so into it that we started whisper/shouting at the screen at the characters. Sometimes I wondered if the characters had brains. We got so heated that Tae and I ended up on each side of the couch. I looked at him when the episode ended and he looked at me.

"That was the worst drama I have ever seen." I said.

"Same." he said.

I smiled at our similarity of taste in dramas. It was 10pm now and I was starting to get tired. Tae yawned and I followed him up to our room. We didn't even bother showering. We hopped into bed and snuggled for the whole night.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update! This chapter wasn't that great either... I just whipped it up so hopefully I'll have time to write a better chapter next time. Thanks for reading and all the votes! I love you guys so much!!!

For those who don't know, I have two new fanfics called Don't Go and Saved By Him. They are Chanyeol and V fanfics! Please check them out if you would like! Kamsamida!

--A