Chapter 17

Formatting of the chapter will be the same as usual now! Thanks!

Taehyung and I hugged each other for who knows how long before Taeguk started talking. She managed to shuffle herself off the couch and stand on her own. We watched her as she slowly took her first step, then her next. We smiled and Tae lifted her up, making her squeal and laugh. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone, videoing her walking again. She looked so happy. I sent the video to the boys and they replied immediately saying how cute she was.

"Taeguk-ah, do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Ne, eomma." she replied.

She was starting to speak full sentences now and I was really happy about that. I walked into the kitchen and made her some baby food. Disgusting baby food.

"Taeguk! Time to eat!" I yelled. She came in walking with Taehyung holding her hands. She laughed and fell on her knees, crawling over to me. I picked her up and put her in the high chair. She started eating right aways, so I didn't have to feed her. She was slowly learning and she was getting better at things.

"Hyejin?" Tae said.

"Mm?" I replied.

"My parents want to have dinner with us tonight. No Taeguk." he breathed out.

"What?" I asked, my eyes darting at him.

"Yeah..." he mumbled.

"Okay, I'll call a babysitter." I said.

He nodded and went up to our room to unpack his stuff.

"Ah, Taeguk-ah, why wouldn't his parents want to see you?" I whispered, wiping her mouth.

I called my friends and they happily accepted. I told them to come around 4.

I looked at the time and saw it was almost lunch time. I had enough time to prepare dessert and bring it over before we went over.

"Hyejin-ah! I'm going to work. I'll be back by 4." Taehyung yelled.

"Ok!" I shouted.

I heard the door close and I cleaned Taeguk up before I started baking. I decided to make my famous tiramisu. It took me almost all afternoon but at least I had time to wash up and make myself look decent.

I took a quick shower, scrubbing really hard so I looked presentable in front of Tae's parents. I looked in my closet and tried to choose a dress. I looked at each one of them and couldn't decide so I settled on a black lace dress. It hugged my body tightly, from the weight I gained from carrying Taeguk. I curled my hair in waves and put on some light makeup. I looked at the time and saw that it was 4:00. I ran downstairs and saw the babysitter walking up to our front door. I opened the door and she smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled, bowing.

"Wah! Hyejin-sshi, you look so pretty!" Eunji smiled, hugging me.

"Ah, gomawo. No need to be so formal." I smiled.

Eunji walked in and Mark came in afterwards. He smiled and also gave me a hug.

"We should be back around 8. Hopefully. I'm a little nervous about this dinner." I said.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of her." Mark smiled.

"Thanks guys!" I smiled. I looked out the window and saw Tae pull up. He honked and I quickly grabbed my purse  and the tiramisu and slipped on my heels.

"Have fun!" Eunji shouted.

I ran out and got into the car and Taehyung stared at me.

"Whoa.. You look amazing." he whispered.