Dante And Vergil Defiance

"Babe, where the hell do you think you're going wearing that?" You fidgeted in your spot as you can feel Vergil's stare from the torn up couch. Lady walks up to you and puts a hand on your shoulder. " I thought you told them?" You look up at Lady helplessly and shook your head. "It's girls night out today and I'm taking (Y/n) to a nightclub." You can feel Vergil's stare digging into your back as Lady said the word 'nightclub.'

Dante slams a fist on the table and gets up from his desk. "Absolutely not! Not while she's wearing that!" You look down at your dress in question. It was a tight black dress that came to your knees and hugged your curves. It was a low cut that showed alittle cleavage and had sparkles on the straps. Trish had bought it for you but you never thought you would wear it. It was the only thing you had that was 'formal'.
You turn your attention to Dante and gave him a look of confusion. "This was the only thing I had! Why does it bother you?" Dante ran his gloved hand through his white hair. "Your boobs are showing and your ass is nice and tight in that dress! Other guys that are not me can look at you!" You whirled around to face Vergil. "But-" "No, I forbid it." Short and simple answer from Vergil himself.
You, however wasn't about to back down; you're grown damnit! "We're only going to dance and drink and come back!! I am a grown woman! I can go where I please!" You cross your arms in defiance. You yelped in surprise as Dante suddenly slings you over his shoulder and slapped your butt. "Hey Verg. Babe's getting defiant.. I believe a punishment is in order don't you think?" Dante begins his way up the stairs to his room with Vergil in tow. "Agreed.." You begin to effortlessly struggle, your face red in embarrassment and your body suddenly hot. "Don't I have a say in this!?! Lady!! Heelllpp!!" The said woman looks at your retreating forms. Once she heard the door slam and your moans, Lady walks out of the shop, cell phone in hand. "I wonder if Trish wants to go.." She mused as she hits the 'call' button.

Hope you liked it! ^ ^