In trouble again

4th January 2016

"What do you mean you've been expelled?"
"My teacher shouted at me for not doing my maths homework again and then she sent me out. I took my things and walked out of school." She didn't care.
"MISS TAYLOR. HOW DARE YOU."
"No need to shout mum. Another teacher was waiting for me by the gate and took me to the head teachers office. I swore at the head and he expelled me."
"WE BROUGHT YOU UP AS A NICE, SMART GIRL. I BLAME THOSE FRIENDS OF YOURS."
"We? You are the only one who raised me. Anyway Charlotte and Courtney have nothing to do with this. I'm too smart for them." Zoë went to the kitchen cupboard and grabbed a packet of ready salted crisps.
"IM TALKING ABOUT THE OTHERS."
"They have nothing to do with this either."
"You're grounded."
"Cool I don't have any plans this weekend anyway."
"For two months."
"I'm going prom dress shopping in two weeks." She turned quickly.
"Not anymore."
"I fucking hate you. At least I don't go round fucking men every weekend, slut." Zoë stormed out of the kitchen and to her room, which was on the ground floor. She locked it and took her phone out of her pocket and called Charlotte.
"Hey Zoë, how did it go with your mum?"
"Not very well. I'm not allowed to go prom dress shopping as I'm grounded."
"No way, that slut. Ok, does that mean you can't come out?"
"I'll be there. Meeting at eight right?"
"Yeah. How will you get out?"
"Mums on night shift, she leaves at seven. Is Courtney bringing the fags?"
"Her brother is going out to get them now."
"Well I better change, see you later."
"Bye."

Zoë took off her old school uniform and threw them on the already dirty floor and found her black skater skirt, batman top and put her coat by her door with her black boots. Zoë had big bright blue eyes and long pitch black hair that hit the bottom of her back. She emptied her bag onto her bed and put black jeans, plain red top, spare underwear, her phone and charger.

At eight Zoë made sure she had money, unlocked her door and found that her mum had left a note.
Dinner in the oven, don't you dare go out
Zoë threw the dinner away and easily found her keys in her mums room. With her shoes and coat on she left the house and walked to the small children's park where the others were waiting.
"Hey everyone."